More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MR.EPIC MR.EPIC

What's next?

An indecent presentation.

-Producer: Look at the following presentation that starts in five minutes, could you go out in a bikini?

-Billie: What? It's a joke, right?

-Producer: Since you just turned 18 and we have created a campaign to help girls in danger ... Well, it would be good to sponsor that campaign with these bikinis.

-Billie: Of course not!

-Producer: Just try them, yes? And if you don't like them ... Then we don't.

-Billie: Okay okay ...

In the dressing room, Billie undresses completely and when she is about to put on her bikinis, she sees that they do not fit, so she goes out in her dressing gown to tell the producer if she has another size. As she leaves her the host of her presentation pulls her by the arm.

-Host: Billie, you're already 10 minutes late!

-Billie: Wait, is that ...

-Host: Well, treat them to the new bikini.

The host takes her robe off her and without seeing her throws it onto the stage in front of more than 10,000 people. Billie trips and falls very close to the public as we can already imagine, she is completely naked, without shoes or panties. She can barely get up, showing her whole butt to her public, they take advantage of her and those who are closest to her begin to take pictures of her big butt. Everything is captured, her huge ass, her breasts, her vagina and her feet.

-Billie: Ouch ... What happened? ...

Billie accidentally turns around revealing all of her vagina with little hair.

-Billie: Oh God! I am completely naked!

Billie gets up quickly but loses her balance and falls into her audience. Everyone begins to enjoy touching her, some pinch her nipples, some touch her vagina and others simply tickle her feet. Even a lucky one of hers manages to place her face on her butt.

-Billie: No! Please! Help! Let go of me!

The host begins talking to the producer.

-Host: What the hell? Why didn't you give her the bikini?

-Producer: I gave it to her, but I don't know why she's naked.

-Host: Damn ... We must help her.

-Producer: Wait, if we send evidence of this to everyone they will say that we even support the girls in danger campaign a lot.

-Host: What? You're...? It will work?

-Producer: Yes, you just don't have to include the scenes where she seems to be embarrassed.

The next day the photos of Billie Eilish naked appear everywhere, television, internet, campaigns, advertisements, even in schools.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)