More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jackman Jackman

Stories

An exciting dinner date

A Dom and sub are out on a night time walk to a restaurant, the wind blowing lightly with a warm yet cool breeze that rolls over your skin, the moon glowing the reflection of the suns rays beaming down on the couple and the faintly lit streetlights providing light to their path. The Dom is dressed in a white shirt with a red jumper, black trousers and black shiny dress shoes he also looks how you desire. The sub is wearing a red long dress with no bra as it would ruin the dress she is also wearing black high heels and a surprise underneath her body.

With each click the stilettos make a soft gasp can be heard followed by a quite mutter from the Dom “remember whore make too much noise and the intensity increases”

He waits for his pet to reply.

“Alright this is the restaurant just up ahead whore” followed with the sentence “what do you think”

The restaurant is a simple yet modest Italian restaurant with a long wait and a small handful of people inside.

Signing his name with his gold pen, the waiter says “right this way signore e Signorina”

Taking their seat they order a simple starter of bread and wine with a few dips, enjoying the music the Dom increases the intensity of the vibrator to match the flow of the music, the sub barely able to contain herself and her moans, begs for her daddy to slow it down and she says....:...

“Now now baby, aren’t you enjoying herself I mean just look at your dress and chair you look like you spilled the jug of water on yourself”

The sub about to reply but looks at her Dom’s eyes but instead reluctantly bites her lip and blushes and buries her face in the menu, ordering their meals they make chit chat a few jokes and smile at each other then the Dom whispers into the subs ear “now whore before dinner is here I want you to head into the toilets with this camera and I want you to describe every action you’re gonna take in great deal, from this simplified version you’re gonna leave your dress and shoes in the middle of the toilet floor and your are gonna get down on all 4’s and use the vibrator to pleasure yourself after every minute you’ll take it out and suck it clean and put it back in. Then you’ll admire your whore graffitied body in the mirror and imagine my hands all over your body and me in you and you’ll stand there imagining this in the mirror as you cum”

The sub quickly rushes into the toilets and follows the command the Dom had given she returns after 20 minutes hair a mess and in a sweating mess.

“Enjoy yourself the Dom says”

The sub nods in embarrassment and satisfaction. With the food on the table they both start to eat the sub letting her Dom start first.

Then they finish their meal and head on the way home passing an early the sub is quickly thrown in it against the wall by the Dom, he’s ready to fuck and she wants her daddy in her. Lifting her dress up to her stomach and pulling out the vibrator he starts fingering her pussy until she cums then he puts it in. her as she bounces up and down over and over finally he cums and she does again.

She’s unable to walk so the Dom carries her home and he washes her and dressers her lays her in bed and they cuddle while watching a movie

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)