More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Does he have a roommate?

An excited young girl named Mel

As soon as Avery entered the room he saw her. A young girl looking around his age wearing a pair of tight jeans and a pink hoodie with long flowing brown hair. She was laying on the couch on her stomach and reading on her phone. As she heard the door open she gasped and turned to look, her eyes widening as she saw him. She jumped up and gestured for him to sit next to other.

"Oh my! you must be Avery! I'm Mel! we were told a boy would be coming here but none of us knew you were sharing a room with us! The others girls will be so jealous of me!" she giggled a bit more as he sat down. He gave her an uneasy look. partly due to how excited she was being and partly due to her lack of uniform.

"um...thanks? I thought my packet said we have a strict uniform policy?" He questioned. Mel nodded.

"Oh so your super new? got it, well you see today is Sunday and at weekends as long as we stay on school grounds we may wear a causal outfit. It allows us the whole weekends to...oh how did the Dean put it? "Express yourself and discover your personality and sexuality" or whatever she meant by that. Something about allowing us to show our creative sides or something." She giggled. "Oh you will love it here" He nodded slowly, getting his head around it all.

"y-yeah...just not used to the uniform...I mean how do you even wear a dress or a skirt?" He asked. her eyes lot up.

"Oh you have to let me help you! So you look all nice and handsome for your first day!" He shook his head, he could not let her see his penis or even his undies.

"o-oh no it's alright...I was planning to just wear the shorts..." He trailed off as he saw the disappointed in her face...

Does he let her dress him up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)