More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

Who does she see sitting down at the table?

An entitled human noble

The human woman Looked down and sneered at Trucy. She was wearing fancy robes and a pearl necklace that clearly showed she was of a higher status than most that came to the tavern. Her chestnut hair was cut in a cute bob that framed a face that would be quite delightful with any other expression.

“I need a room, now.” She spoke without missing a moment, appearing to want the conversation to stop as quickly as possible. “And make sure it is far away from all the other filthy patrons you most certainly have here.”

Trucy frowned at the comment. She was used to dealing with rude customers but this bitch was not only attacking her and the workplace, but also the other clients. It was a shame truly, the woman seemed to have quite a pretty face but it was wasted with that wicked attitude.

“I’m sorry love, but I can’t just give the rooms for free.” Trucy put her notepad down and placed her hands on her hips. “They are only for clients who pay for the special services too.”

The noblewoman rolled her eyes and scoffed at the idea. “Then perhaps I should just leave.” She began standing up, letting her high heels click against the wooden floor.

“That would be best.” Trucy was glad she at least was agreeable enough to leave, but then an idea occurred to her. “But be warned that there aren’t other establishments with open rooms at the moment.”

“Oh sure, and now you are letting out lies to keep me here. Typical goblin thief.” She turned around and began walking towards the exit. As walked large backside bounced under her robes catching the goblin’s attention.

“Listen princess I’m just trying to be nice.” Trucy crossed her arms and put on her best poker face. “You can leave, find no rooms and then come back humiliated and having to settle with the stables. Or you can just pay an extra 5 gold pieces for a stupid massage right now.”

The noble stopped on her tracks at the comment. She turned her head to look directly at the barmaid. Confliction was clearly noticeable on her face. On the one hand she could swallow her pride for a moment and take the room. On the other she could leave, risking how truthful the goblin is being and potentially having to stoop so low as to sleep with animals.

It took almost a minute but eventually the human sighed and looked down. “Fine, I’ll take the room and a stupid massage if I must. But I will not have your filthy fingers on my body, is that understood?”

Trucy rolled her eyes. Truly this woman was too beautiful to be acting so disgustingly. Regardless she nodded and took a step forward to get the payment.

“At what name do I put this room princess?”

“Pauline Evergreen. You would do well not to forget about it.” She sneered once more before handing over some coins.

Trucy took the money and nodded. She seated the noble for a moment while she prepared the room and her scheme. This pompous woman had been extremely rude to her and her lovely workplace so she wanted to get some . Her mind began racing through the different ways she could get . The only question was how she would go about it.

How will Trucy start her scheming?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)