More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

An appointment with a regular patient..

"Konichiwa, Tanaka-san!" Nurse Ai greeted the middle-aged, bespectacled man, with an island of hair in the middle of his bald scalp, with a deep bow. Despite the janitor's thin arms and legs he had a pot belly. He wore a grey tank top with high-waisted olive shorts and sandals.

"Konichiwa, Ai-chan!" Hajime Tanaka bowed back, unable to keep his eyes off her huge tits that were about to burst out of her uniform. "I am here for my appointment."

"Hai, Tanaka-san," she bowed again and extended an arm to point towards the door to the examination rooms. "Please follow me."

He walked a few steps behind the young nurse, so he could stare at her curvy figure while she lead him to the end of the hallway. She opened the door to Examination Room Three. "Please have a seat, Tanaka-san," the nurse respectfully bowed. "The doctor will be with your shortly."

"Arigato," he nodded as he took a seat on the lush leather armchair to the examination table. He leered at the busty young nurse until she closed the door behind her. While he waited for the doctor, the janitor looked around the examination room -- besides the armchair he sat on there was a gynecological exam table with stirrups, a stool, a sink counter and cupboards with medical supplies, and wall posters depicting various Kama Sutra positions. He enjoyed looking at the illustrations and adjusted his glasses to get a better look and was about to stand up to get a closer look when the door opened.

"Konichiwa, Tanaka-san." Dr. Sugimoto bowed slightly when she entered the room with Nurse Ai. She wore a short white lab coat, which covered a simple white blouse and a black leather skirt, and a choker with a gold heart around her long neck. She bowed her head slightly. "I hope the erectile dysfunction medication I prescribed to you a couple months ago works?"

"They worked very well, doctor!"

"So what is the problem?" she inquired.

"Stress, doctor" he sighed.

"What is the source of this stress?" the doctor asked, looking at his medical file on her tablet.

"Work," he answered with his head down in shame.

"Do you have an outlet to work out usual or extra stress?" she asked.

"I drink beer," he chuckled, patting his belly.

"I recommend you cut down on the consumption and find a different method of relieving your tension," she smiled.

"What do you recommend, doctor?" Hajime asked.

"Sex relieves tension in the body physically and emotionally," Shoko explained. "Regular sex boosts our immune system, reduces the chances of heart attacks or strokes, and makes us feel less depressed."

"That would be great but I do not have a girlfriend to have sex with!" he sighed.

"Perhaps visit Kabukicho?" Shoko suggested, referring to the entertainment and red-light district in the Shinjuku city ward of Tokyo.

"I had considered that but I cannot afford the 35,000 yen just to spend thirty minutes with a beautiful girl!" Hajime explained.

"In that case, your health insurance should cover your therapy, Tanaka-san," the doctor smiled.

"That is great news doctor!" he grinned.

"Would you like us to begin your therapy now?" Shoko chuckled.

For a moment Hajime wondered what she meant by "us" and then realized the beautiful doctor would personally be involved in his special stress relief therapy! "Yes, doctor!" he replied, unable to mask the excitement in his voice.

"Good, Tanaka-san. Please undress and have a seat," Shoko smiled, gesturing for him to sit on the examination table.

Hajime nodded and uneasily pulled his shirt over his head, self aware of revealing his belly and love handles to the two beautiful women. He pulled his shorts down to leave him standing with a massive bulge in his underwear.

"There is nothing to be embarrass about, Tanaka-san," the doctor said with a reassuring smile after noticing his hesitancy. "I have seen many penises in this clinic."

"Yes, doctor." Hajime nodded and pulled down his underwear, freeing his huge cock.

Both Shoko and Ai could not help gasping at his semi-hard long, thick dick.

"Should I examine it first, doctor?" Nurse Ai asked shyly, unable to take her eyes off of the janitor's monster cock that stared back at them with its single eye in its bulbous purple head.

"Yes, please examine Tanaka-san's penis to make sure that there are no problems," Dr. Sugimoto replied with a smirk at her patient.

"Please have a seat, Tanaka-san," the young nurse asked.

Hajime nodded and sat on the edge of the examination table with his dangling legs spread out wide to give the nurse room.

What did the nurse do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)