More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

An appointment with a new patient.

"Konnichiwa!" greeted nurse Koyanagi, bowing when the tall, muscular man, with short black hair, entered the clinic.

"Konnichiwa," he replied in a rough, commanding voice. "I am Yoshitaka Saitou. I have an appointment with Dr. Sugimoto."

"Ah, yes, Mr. Saitou! You are our last patient for the day," the young nurse smiled, admiring his muscular body. He wore red track pants and a tight white t-shirt -- which had the name and logo of Yomei high school, where he taught physical education -- that barely hid his Herculean physique that was rare amongst Japanese men.

"Good, I was not sure I could make it here on time from class," he nodded.

"I am glad you made it, Mr. Saitou," Ai smiled nervously. "Please follow me."

Yoshitaka followed the petite but busty nurse down the hallway, watching her wide hips sway side to side as she walked.

The young nurse opened the door to Examination Room Seven at the end of the hall. "Please have a seat, Mr. Saitou," she said, bowing slightly.

"Arigato gozimasu," Yoshitaka replied, bowing slightly before taking a seat on the leather armchair. After the nurse closed the door behind her, he looked around the examination room -- unlike typical examination rooms at most clinics, this one was very spacious -- besides the armchair he sat on was a king size bed with a simple oak frame, an gynecological exam table with stirrups, a stool, a sink counter and cupboards with medical supplies, and wall posters depicting various Kama Sutra positions. Staring at the posters, it dawned on him that not only was the doctor an urologist and a gynecologist but also treated fertility problems.

Huh, she helps people make babies, he thought while he looked at an illustration depicting a position he had never seen before. He was about to stand up to get a closer look when the door opened.

"Konnichiwa, Saitou-san," greeted Dr. Sugimoto, wearing a short white lab coat, which covered a simple white blouse and a black leather skirt, and a choker with a gold heart around her long neck. She bowed her head slightly. "I am Dr. Shoko Sugimoto and these are my assistants, Nurses Shizue and Yui Kori." She stepped aside to let the beautiful non-identical twins enter the room.

"I am Shizue," the light-skinned blonde bowed slightly.

"And I am her twin sister, Yui," giggled her tanned sibling with platinum blonde hair. It wasn't uncommon for young Japanese girls to dye their hair to stand out from the sea of black hair in the city.

"You are twins? You don't look the same," Yoshitaka blurted out as he lustfully gawked the busty nurses. They were both wearing identical white uniforms that consisted of a crop top -- that proudly showed off their flat midriffs -- and nurse's cap with a pink heart-and-cross emblem adorned with devil horns across their left breasts, miniskirts with pink belts, thigh-high heeled boots, and silver chokers wrapped around their long necks.

"We can show you our ID to prove to you we are sisters," Yui giggled, winking at her sister.

Shoko coughed politely to stop their flirtation and asked, "So what brings you to my clinic, Mr. Saitou?"

What did Yoshitaka say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)