More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

An appointment with Chairman Ohara.

"Konichiwa, Chairman Ohara!" Nurse Ai greeted with a deep bow the tan-skinned older man, wearing thick, black-rimmed glasses. He nodded slightly back at her, revealing his balding scalp with his white hair grown out to wrap around the back of his head. Dr. Ohara was the owner of the private co-ed Yomei high school and former mentor to Dr. Sugimoto.

"It is so nice to see you again, Ai-chan!" he grinned, leering at her huge cleavage that was barely contained by her uniform. "I can't believe it's already time for my monthly checkup!"

"Hai, Ohara-san," she bowed again and extended an arm to point towards the door to the examination rooms. "Please follow me."

The chairman casually walked behind the young voluptuous nurse, ogling her wide hips swing side to side as she lead him to the end of the hallway. She opened the door to Examination Room Seven. "Please have a seat, Ohara-san," the nurse respectfully bowed. "The doctor will be with your shortly."

"Arigato," he nodded as he took a seat on the lush leather armchair next to the king size bed. He leered at the busty young nurse until she closed the door behind her. While he waited for the doctor, the chairman looked around the examination room, which was unlike the typical examination rooms at most clinics, this one was very spacious -- besides the armchair he sat on there was a king size bed with a simple oak frame, an gynecological exam table with stirrups, a stool, a sink counter and cupboards with medical supplies, and wall posters depicting various Kama Sutra positions. He adjusted his glasses, straining to see the illustrations and was about to stand up to get a closer look when the door opened.

"Konichiwa, Ohara-san," greeted Dr. Sugimoto, wearing a short white lab coat, which covered a simple white blouse and a black leather skirt, and a choker with a gold heart around her long, slender neck. She bowed her head slightly. "Has it already been a month since your last appointment?"

"Yes, it has! I put my appointments in my calendar because I look forward to them!" he laughed. He had helped Shoko set up with her clinic -- he had been her patron and mentor since he had met her in his own practice when she was a senior in high school, then frequenting the gym she was a trainer at while she was in university, and later gave her her first job as a on-campus doctor at his school.

"Of course, Ohara-san," Shoko chuckled. "Which nurse would you like to assist us?"

"Who is on staff today?" he asked.

"Well, you already saw Nurse Ai," the doctor answered. "Nurse Chiha is finishing up taking a sample with another patient."

"Are the twins here?"

"Yes, both Shizue and Yui are here," she nodded.

The chairman stroked his chin as he thought.

Who did he ask for?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)