More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by youngstar5678 youngstar5678

What happens next

An after class encounter

Amy and Jasmine make really good company. They have a bit of a strait man funny man thing going. Jasmine tried to blurt a few things out, but Amy stopped her. I didn't get much of a chance to talk to them, but that's fine with me. In case you couldn't tell, I'm not much of a talker. When the bell rang, we didn't want to leave.

"This was really nice. I'll see you guys tomorrow" said Amy before she stood up. As she walked away, Heather tripped her. Amy fell to the ground with a thud, making the whole class laugh.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I heard Jasmine yell as I knelt besides Amy.

"You ok" I asked as I went to pull her up.

"I'm fine" she said as she got up and left.

"Excuse me Jasmine, but you can't use that language here" said the teacher.

"She just tripped my friend" snapped Jasmine.

"Your friend tripped, there's no evidence it was because of Heather" said the teacher.

"I don't know what kind of desert tribe you're from, but I'm on top here" mocked Heather. I want to slap her so badly.

"Come on Joseph. We'll deal with her later" said Jasmine as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hall. Ow, her grip is strong. Once we were in the hall, she pulled me into a more isolated area.

"Make a wish" she demanded.

"Hu" I said. A very intelligent response if I do say so myself.

"Make a wish to get back at that bitch" she said. Ohhh, I get it now.

"I don't know about that. I don't want to alter her personality" I said. I think I'm too nice.

"But her personality is shit" she exclaimed. Worse than shit, if you ask me.

"It doesn't have to be a big one. Just something to mess with her head" she said. You know what, Heather deserves something. Something that would really get under her skin.

"Ok, I wish.....

What is the wish

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)