More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lacheet lacheet

What other adventures are going on in the Mall?

An Unexpected Meetup (Cassandra's Story)

Just as Cassandra was about to leave the parking lot, she felt her phone buzz with a text. 'Great, what else does he want?' she thought, assuming it was probably her brother texting her again about something. She checked her phone.

--Rachel: Yo, what do you think of this dress?

It was her best friend Rachel! She had sent a pic of herself in a changing room, wearing a short green dress that was a little revealing without being too over the top.

--Cassandra: Looks great! Are you at the mall?

--Rachel: Yup, I'm at Dress-A-Bit-Less, thought I'd get something for this weekend ;)

Maybe dropping her brother off wouldn't be such a waste of time after all. Whenever Cassandra found herself in a foul mood, Rachel always knew just how to cheer her up.

--Cassandra: Ugh, I just dropped my brother off there. I'll come meet you.

--Rachel: Nice

Cassandra turned the car around and parked near the mall's side entrance. From there, it was only a short walk to Dress-A-Bit-Less. A few moments later Cassandra was in the mall on the way to meet with her friend.

Does anything happen on the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)