More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lacheet lacheet

Does anything happen on the way?

An encounter with a Breeding Pass

Cassandra knew Rachel would be trying on dresses for a little while, so she was in no rush. She meandered through the crowds, occasionally getting distracted by a nice window display or a cool gadget at one of the booths. She was barely paying attention when a short, pudgy young man nearly ran into her.

"Um, excuse me," the pudgy young man tried to hand her something. Cassandra wasn't in a hurry, but she sure didn't have time for this.

"Do... do you want to have sex?" he asked bluntly.

This caught Cassandra completely off guard. "What? Eww, gross! You can't..." Just then, Cassandra looked at the card this kid was giving her. It said 'Breeding Pass' in bold letters. She skimmed over the card, though her eyes were particularly drawn to the hologram in the top right corner.

So, he didn't just want to fuck her, he wanted to get her pregnant too. This was beyond ridiculous. She took the card and looked him over. He was several inches shorter than she was, his hair was a mess, he looked like he just rolled out of bed that morning and threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Still, she had to admire the audacity of his request. It intrigued her. In fact, she felt herself getting aroused by it, despite his appearance.

"Um," Cassandra blushed as the crowds rushed to and fro around them, oblivious to their highly unusual conversation. "Did you have a place in mind for this?" she asked.

"We can go into that store over there," he took Cassandra's hand and led her towards Renowned Gowns. His hand was clammy. He was being quite forward, despite the fact that Cassandra hadn't actually said 'yes' yet. This was way too weird and intriguing. Cassandra wanted to see where he was going with this.

Renowned Gowns wasn't exactly the busiest store in the mall. Cassandra rarely shopped there, and, she suspected, neither did her new companion. He led her to a more secluded corner of the store.

"Uh, I think the changing rooms are back the other way," Cassandra pointed out.

"Here is fine." he said. The balls on this kid!

She looked again at the Breeding Pass, before putting it in her pocket. Her arousal was growing, and she felt her wetness already. She couldn't believe she was actually considering this.

"Are you even old enough for this, kid?" she asked.

"Um, I'm in college." he replied. Cassandra wouldn't have guessed.

Cassandra felt her pussy get wetter as she thought about this. She didn't want to disappoint the kid, especially after he had given her his Breeding Pass. Plus, she really wanted to get fucked, like, right now.

"So, um, I guess we're doing this," Cassandra said softly as she glanced around. There weren't any people in this part of the store and they could do it behind a display rack to avoid being seen. She ducked amongst the various gowns and dresses that surrounded them and unbuttoned her pants and pulled her pants and panties down her thighs, exposing her now very wet pussy to her companion. She grabbed onto the nearest display rack and bent over, presenting her ass and pussy to the pudgy young man.

He needed no further invitation, as he unbuttoned his shorts and fumbled out his cock, already hard. He stepped forward and awkwardly pulled Cassandra's hips towards his cock, but he soon got himself properly lined up and slid in, filling Cassandra's dripping wet pussy.

"Ungh, fuck!" Cassandra stifled a moan as she was entered. She had to be quiet. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this! Fucking a total stranger, right in the middle of a clothing store. Completely unprotected, too. It was hot. But it was risky. Probably the most risky thing Cassandra had ever done.

The young man grunted quietly as he fucked her. He too was trying to be quiet so they could copulate without being noticed. Cassandra wondered why she was doing this. She always got horny when she was ovulating, but this was way beyond anything she would ever normally do.

"So I actually am really fertile right now," she told the young man as he fucked her, "so, if you cum in me I probably really will get pregnant."

"Okay," he said.

Fuck, this was way too risky. They could get caught! She could get pregnant! Was he really going to cum inside her?

He started thrusting faster. His cock was okay, not the best Cassandra had ever had, but not the worst either. She reached down with her hand and started stroking her clit where they were joined. 'Might as well make the most of it,' she thought to herself.

"Uhhh, Uhh, Ahhh," the young man groaned softly as Cassandra felt his seed shoot into her, filling her pussy. It was hot and risky having him cum inside her but she didn't look forward to dealing with the consequences. He thrust into her a few more times just to make sure he got everything in there before pulling out with a wet plop.

Cassandra looked back at the aftermath. His cock was covered with a mixture of both their juices, and it was slowly deflating. She, of course, had a fertile pussy full of cum.

He glanced around nervously as he put his cock away and pulled up his shorts, re-buttoning them. "Thanks," he said to her.

"Uh, sure, no problem," Cassandra responded awkwardly as she pulled up her pants. His cum was leaking into her panties.

With that he simply walked away, leaving Cassandra in a back corner of Renowned Gowns, wondering what she was going to do now.

What is Cassandra going to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)