More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

An Unexpected Meetup (Cassandra's Story), by lacheet

“What a stupid title. Let me guess, this is another branch of someone else's story.”

“Indeed Gina. We are reading a branch in the Story Breeding Day at the Mall, namely An Unexpected Meetup (Cassandra's Story), by lacheet."

“Not that the main title is any better.”

“Ah yes, this was clearly written before the plague times, back when people still had unprotected sex in malls.”

“So, our main character is some dweeb named Dave? He gets chauffeured to the mall by his sister and right away runs into an angry Karen. Great start!”

“Gina no! This is the first chapter! We can't complain about that one!”

“I fail to see where this is my problem.”

“Anyways, I feel I have to mention this paragraph to set the basic premise”:

Stopping dead in the middle of the causeway Dave became an island that shoppers had to flow around as he read the pass' fine print. 'In association with the Sunny Day Mall this card heartily authorizes the holder to demand one sexual act of intercourse from any member of the opposite sex with the stated intent to impregnate or be impregnated by said partner. All participants must be over the age of eighteen. Only valid at the Sunny Day Mall. Issuer is not responsible for any consequences that ensue from use of said Pass. All pregnancies must be brought to term.'

“This is audaciously stupid.”

“Gina please. Let's get into the main branch before we get cancelled.”

“Bleh.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, as the path title suggests, we are now switching to Cassandra's POV”

“Who right away gets accosted by some nerd with a breeding pass. They fuck and Cassandra gets super pregnant.”

“Interestingly enough, the kid hands the breeding pass over to Cassandra. So now Cassandra can demand sex from strangers. As long as it is for procreation.”

“Meh. So Cassandra doesn't want some nerd baby, so she decided to get some actually good sperm into her to kick the nerd baby sperm's ass!”

“That is not how it works, but Cassandra isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, so she goes after a hot hunk named Justin.”

“Bleeeeeh.”

“The whole thing is very consensual. Which unfortunately is a bit of a turn off for me. I think there is a niche for femdom- I want to get pregnant, so I sexually you- stories that is woefully underexposed.”

“I disagree with anything you just said.”

“We then turn our focus to Cassandra's friend Rachel, who is in a similar predicament. So they head back to Justin and let her have a go as well.”

“Very creative author. Also being Justin is suffering. Like, there is no clause in the terms that exempts the impregnator from having to pay child support. And given how hot Justin apparently is, the poor fuck is pretty much fucked.”

“Very true, Gina. So since the two had a taste, they decided to go have some more sex. Including Cassandra's professor.”

“The fucker steals the breeding pass! Not that this stops them. So now the story has gotten rid of its main gimmick. Good job, author!”

Some more fucking occurs, including some lesbian action between Cassandra and Rachel.”

“Of course! Just because they are two girls they have to make out! Is that how it is?”

“...are you complaining about lesbians, Gina?”

“I just don't like this stereotype. Girls can just be friends you know! I never had sex with Rina!”

“She gave you a spanking though.”

“That was not sexual at all.”

“And you into a threesome with her brother.”

“Argh, shut up!”

“Ah yes, speaking of brothers...Dave returns. And he has a breeding pass.”

"Cassandra what..." Dave began, but Cassandra silenced him by shoving his face into her boobs. She might be fucked, figuratively, and in a moment literally, but she was at least going to savor this. Having sex under the influence of a Breeding Pass was an experience quite unlike anything else.

“Alright, this is fucking bullshit! Up until now the breeding pass holder always had to give the ok to having sex. Dave just showed the pass but didn't indicate that he wants to fuck Cassandra. So why is Cassandra just forcing herself on him? That's not how it works! Stick to your rules, you hack!”

“Hm...I personally would found it very funny if there was no mind control in place at all and these girls are just very promiscuous.”

“Fat chance of that happening. We already have established that the hologram on the card is mind control device.”

“Hm, you are probably right. Luckily, Rachel comes to the rescue and prevents Dave from ejaculating into his sister. Thus we are spared from having the horrifying prospects of baby looming over us.”

“You know what, Marcie? If Dave manages to race ahead of all the other sperm that's in Cassandra already, he fucking deserves his baby.”

“And with that we reached lunch time, where the story stands as of now.”

“Great.”

“So what do you think of it, Gina?”

“Eh, it was inoffensive enough.”

“That is certainly true. From a plot perspective, I am not sure how much more you can do with this premise. I mean how many sex scenes for the sole purpose of procreation can you possible write before things get stale?”

“I dunno, ask dickgirl guy.”

“Hm.”

“But despite that, the main branch is somehow 195 chapter deep. I mean, HOW?”

“I have no idea, Gina. But anyways, I can appreciate that the author puts a somewhat unique spin on this tired, old narrative by giving us a female perspective.”

“Meh, that's not nearly enough to get me to masturbate.”

“Personally, what I thought missing, was some spice.”

“The fuck are you on about now?”

“Everyone was always so completely on board with the impregnation aspect. Regardless if Cassandra was in the dominant role or not. I would have liked to see some being more .”

“Urgh.”

“You yourself commented on Justin. Wouldn't it be more fun if he begged girls not to fuck him? Becoming a father is a huge deal after all. Or maybe he just is spend after constantly dealing with requests.”

“Marcie. Have you considered that some might appreciate the more wholesome nature of this story?”

“Impossible.”

“Eh, as I was saying, offensively inoffensive.”

“The writing was adequate, the main character just mildly interesting enough and the premise, while not terribly exciting, managed to not overstay it's welcome. All in all I have to say this story is spectacularly average.”

“We read much worse stories, but we also read much better. So congratulations, author. You're mediocre.”

“Hm, well I don't think the blame lies solely on the writer. The scope of the story is just very limited. But then again, you know what the say.”

“Marcie, I swear to god if you end this review with a pun...”

“Limitations breeds creativity.”

“Ugh.¨”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)