More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Galactic Galactic

What Does She Show You?

An Ongoing Match

The Maestro brings you to the ring in the building, a large, expanse area that is mostly empty aside from the illuminated ring in the center. You already hear struggles coming from the ring before you see anyone.

Motioning forward with a pale hand, the Maestro begins, "This is where you'll be having your matches, facing off against our beautiful ladies of the league."

Looking out towards the ring more closely, you can see an orange haired girl wrestling against another platinum blonde woman. The former seemed to have a reverse headscissor locked in against the latter, and looked to be close to putting her away!

"There are very few rules for our matches. The main stipulation being that you cannot permanently injure your opponent nor kill them. Matches are won by either achieving a pin, submission or getting your opponent to cum." Almost as if on cue, the blonde woman in the ring moans loudly as she's fingered to an orgasm!

"And that marks the end of this one." The Maestro drones on, "Next comes the punishment round, in which the winner can do whatever they wish with the loser. But that we should step out for." She gives a wink to the winner, who takes her victory pose in the ring.

You step out with the Maestro, making your way back to the entrance through the locker room. She looks at you, opening a book at her desk. "So, you'll be starting in the D League since you're a beginner, who will you be facing?"

Who Will You Face?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)