More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hornyteenager Hornyteenager

What's next?

An Offer that Cannot be Refused

"That's impossible. You are just a myth." probably not the smartest thing to say in hindsight.

Hypnos, no Somnus, smiled, walked towards me, kept his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. "Do I seem real now?" he asked. I could only nod.

"Good," he said, sitting down once more. "Now that that's done we can go to the important matters. I believe that you are quite an expert on the Percy Jackson book series?" he asked, lips curling distatefully at the name.

I nodded and the god continued. " Well everything that's said in those books are true."

My face must have showed something, because he smiled grimly. "Yes. And how many times were I in those books? Or in the sequels? Zero times." Hypnos answered his own question. he seemed to be getting angrier by the minute. "As it's said in those books the more people know about the gods and pray for them the more powerful you become. And when those books became popular around the world, the gods themselves became powerful once more. I wasn't the most powerful god to begin with, back in the ancient days. Now I have become a husk of my former self while all those stuck up cunts in Olympus are back in power. But I have decided that enough is enough. It's time the my name gain some respect."

"What will you do?" I asked, finally recovering the use of my voice.

"The question is what will you do my boy."

"ME?"

"Yes. You. I have a proposition to make. I am the god of dreams. I have seen your perversions, your power fantasies. And I can make them all come true."

"Um... how?" I asked.

"I will send you to the world of demigods as my son. You will have the powers of my children, but cranked up to a whole new level. You will be able to put people into sleep at will. You will be able to control their actions while they are asleep, like hypnotism. You will be able to send people dreams and plant suggest ideas in their asleep, gradually altering their minds. But when you do the personality of the person in question is important. For example, you can easily convince that prick Zeus to impregnate some girl, but if you are asking him to allow you to fuck his wife that will take years to achieve."

"My powers will affect gods, too?" I asked thinking about the goddesses of Olympus, kneeling at my feet, wearing nothing but dog collars.

"Oh yes. But it would be better that you start small. Mortals and Demigods and the like. The more you use your power and the more you have under your influence, the more power you will have that could be used to gain power over high profile cases, like gods and titans. "

"What's in this for you? The throne of Olympus?" I asked.

"Amusing, but no. Even in the ancient days I spent most of my days sleeping. I just wants those arrogant fucks in Olympus destroyed. And once you are the undisputed ruler of demigods you will erect temples for me and sacrifices will only be for me. Do we have a deal?"

I gave him a knowing smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)