More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

An Observation during a Bus Ride

Sometimes I like to imagine a world where seeing a person masturbating in public would be as banal and causal as seeing someone having a sandwich on his way to work or having a smoke. All sexual interaction in public would be accidental though, like in the following example:

One another occasion I'm on the bus and I'm sitting in front of this really busty teenage girl. I mean massively busty, breasts bigger than her head. She's wearing a very low cut top exposing like a foot long cleavage. I see people staring at her chest, some close to her a secretly taking pictures of filming. Every time people get out or in the bus I notice someone bumping into her chest - seemingly by accident. Others don't even make the effort to disguise their groping. Sometimes she would look up to see who it was, but mostly she brush those gropes off with her hand, like a cow wiping the flies away with the tail.

The bus gets crammed with people and we are really getting pressed against each other. Since there is a nudist festival in town, it's not uncommon to see nude people among the passengers, too. While I only have to struggle with someone's backpack bumping against my head now and then, there is now a big flaccid penis hanging over the busty girls shoulder, reaching down to her collarbone. The owner of the dick apologizes to the girl - by his blushing you can tell he is clearly a good guy, and honestly embarrassed - but she's understanding and says "don't worry, its OK". They both shrug their shoulders with a sheepish smile like saying, what are you gonna do, it's rush hour.

As our bumpy ride goes on, that dicks slides down that shoulder and deeper into that cleavage. I can see it getting hard by the constant rubbing, but the girl is on the phone with someone and doesn't pay attention. Since that dick is so big and heavy, it keeps pointing downwards even when erect, drilling deeper into the cleavage with every pothole we hit. As I look up to the guy, I see he's quite uncomfortable with the situation. It doesn't help, that the cleavage is getting lubed up with his precum, letting the dick glide in easier and deeper. The guy looks really uncomfortable now, trying to avoid the worst, like a person trying to avoid a sneeze in a classical concert. But when I look back at his dick I can already see his balls twitching, pumping the seed out of his balls and into that cleavage. This gets the girls attention. While his balls keep pumping, she looks down with a frown, like she just spilled coffee over her top or something.

Holding her phone to the ear with her shoulder, she quickly reaches into her purse for a tissue with one hand, while fishing the now flaccid and slippery dick out of her cleavage with two fingers of her other Hand. The guy looks very embarrassed, while the girl looks rather fed up by this wet disruption of her conversation. The heavy eel-like organ escapes her fingers and bounces back onto her boobs, jitters around on them like a fish on land until the girl manages to brush it off with her hand, like something disgusting. I can see relief in the guys face, although his dick looks semi hard still. The girl gives him a short stern look with a polite smile, like saying: That was unpleasant, but i can't really blame you. Then the girl starts thoroughly wiping her neckline and cleavage dry, parting her breasts with one hand while shoving the tissue inside with the other, rubbing and scrubbing, getting completely lost in her cleaning process and mesmerizing all the other passengers with her jiggling. The bus comes to a halt and the naked guy finally gets to escape through the crowd, his dick leaving a wet trail on every ones clothes.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)