More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VioletWinters VioletWinters

What type of person are you?

An Innocent Virgin

Of course! You're a horny virgin, so you need to go get what all horny virgins want: sex. You take the book and begin walking out of the forest. Somewhere along the line you seem to have regained control of your body. The horrors that seemed so terrifying just a minute ago fade away in your mind, leaving only thoughts about your newfound power and how you will use it to finally lose your virginity. You emerge from the forest and through the park.

You need to test it though, but on who? As if on queue, you friend, Nick comes out of nowhere. He sees you and waves from a distance. You walk up to him.

"How's it going?" he asks.

"Great. Can you do me a favor?" you say.

"Sure. What?" You try to think of something to make him do. Something small, just to see if the book really works. You notice the white shirt he is wearing and think of something funny.

Two. Lay in the grass, you think to yourself. Nick immediately stretches and gets down onto the ground, easing into the grass. The instructions were spot-on. You didn't even have to say it outloud and he did it! He looks at you curiously, still waiting for you to ask the favor.

"Nevermind. I think I got it covered," you respond.

"Alright. If you need me, you know how to call me," he says, sitting up to reveal a large green stain on his back.

Now to decide who your target will be.

Who will you try to have sex with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)