More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superanon1234 superanon1234

Who do you approach for an adventure?

An Innocent Looking High Elf Cleric

You finish your ale and place the empty tankard on the bar: you think you've spotted your new companion. Sitting alone in a dark corner, awkwardly trying to look invisible was a small elven woman wearing long white robes with a small white cap perched atop a full head of golden locks tied up in a taught bun. As you approach her table you notice the slight curves of her petite and supple body catching the faint candlelight through her thin robes. She's startled when you ask to join her at the table but nonetheless makes a polite motion for you to sit.

You introduce yourself to the elf, "Hello, my name is Ty Goldleaf and I might have a proposition for you. You look like a cleric, are you a freelancer?"

She bites her bottom plump red lip and glances nervously around the room before answering, "Umm it's nice to meet you Ty, yes you are right I am a cleric but I don't know if you could call me a freelancer just yet. I've only signed up today, and it seems that I've run low on money since I left the monastery on a pilgrimage. My name is Elara Syndor." As she finishes she gazes at you with her large doe eyes. That explains her youthful looks, if she just finished her elven monastic training she must be barely 80, roughly 18 in human years. You give an audible chuckle as you consider the age difference in your species, she's more than 3 times your age but is barely mature enough to leave home. That chuckle must have made you sound crazed because you see her face turn cold as she shifts uncomfortably - you always seem to find a way to make yourself seem like a creep. Quickly and subtly you reveal your Guildmaster's Coin to the "young" elf. At first she seems confused but slowly a look of recognition draws across her face as you explain your proposal.

"Well Elara, if you're looking to earn some gold with an experienced adventurer you maybe be in luck. With your divine magic and my blades we could earn enough for you to complete your pilgrimage with ease some spare gold to take home to the church. What do you say, meet me at the guildhall tomorrow morning and we can find something profitable?

She sits quietly before nodding. You two sit awkwardly for a few minutes while she finishes her meal and rebuffs your attempts to buy her an ale. As she gets up to walk to her room she turns to you with a blush before giving you an angelic smile and wishing you a good night. You watch her tight apple shaped ass bounce into the crowd and sit guiltily with a hard-on as the barmaid Jenny comes by with some ale. She winks at you as you are lost in your thoughts of tomorrow.

What does tomorrow bring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)