More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

What happens to Emma?

An Embarrassing Beach Day

Emma Watson smiled to herself, today was a wonderful day. She woke up early and packed a large bag for a day at the beach. The resort she was staying at had a nice private beach that was separated from the public beach by a rock wall. Emma made sure to pack sunscreen and a new book to read while she laid on one of the complimentary beach chairs. And since the beach was on the resort property she had no qualms about wearing her bikini already. Still, the famous starlet didn't like having indecent photos of her out on the internet or in trashy magazines, so she opted for a light and thin white sun dress to wear outside.

Before leaving her suite, she glanced at herself in the mirror. Emma smiled at her reflection. She had a big floppy sun hat on and large dark sunglasses, and she twirled and saw her white sun dress flutter up and sometimes expose the tops of her thighs. She enjoyed the tease of skin. She noticed that her yellow bikini bottoms could be seen through the thin dress fabric too on occasion. Deep down, Emma liked the feeling of of attention and of teasing. But she buried those feelings down again and headed outside.

How does the day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)