More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What did Hinata see?

An Average Sized Shaft

When the Hyuga heiress seen Naruto's shaft she was excited but couldn't help but be slightly disappointed. Hinata was slightly disappointed because she expected for Naruto to be bigger than average. When compared to the amount of power that Naruto held it was a bit of a let down. She didn't think there was anything wrong with the size but still it was kind of a let down. While these thoughts were going through Hinata's head Naruto's thoughts were much different. Throughout the whole intimate encounter Hinata's large bust was pressed against him through her jacket giving him a very pleasant sensation. Breaking off their intimate encounter for the moment Naruto grunted to Hinata," I think that you are wearing too many clothes don't you think so?"

Hinata didn't say anything but give a slight nod of her head. She grasped the bottom of her lavender jacket and started to pull it over her head. As the jacket made it past her chest her DD sized breasts held in a light blue lace bra. After she got her jacket off completely she tossed it to a corner of the room then started to remove her sandals. This only took a moment all she had to do was remove the straps on them. Upon removing her sandals Hinata threw them over by her jacket and moved on to the final portion of the clothing her navy blue pants. She wanted to hurry this along so she could get to the part of this encounter she has been dreaming of for years so she hastily pulled down her pants. She pulled them all the way down to her ankles before she stepped out of them tossed the pants over with her jacket and sandals. Finally having all her clothing removed Hinata stood there in front of Naruto in only her light blue lace bra and matching lace panties. She looked over to Naruto to see what he thought but seen that he was staring intently at her chest. This made her feel a bit embarrassed but also brought a smile to her face as she ecstatic that her crush found her appealing. With those thoughts done she walked over to Naruto hoping to see what else was to come with this encounter.

While Hinata was removing her clothes Naruto was watching intensely hoping to not miss a single moment of this spectacle. That was the plan at least until Hinata removed her jacket revealing her extremely large bust to Naruto's eyes. All other things were tuned out as he started at Hinata's bra clad breasts. The only thing he focused on was her breasts watching them give a slight jiggle in the bra as Hinata was moving around to take the rest of her clothing off. He didn't even realize Hinata was walking towards him until she was right in front of him. Seeing that Hinata was so close to him Naruto leaned in forward to claim her lips in another kiss.

Do they continue or are they interupted.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)