More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What changed?

An Asian girl

Tessa and I are getting married. After three years, I finally asked her hand, and she said yes. We prepared everything for the big day and everything was going smoothly, until a week before the big day.

The sun shine in the bedroom and I wake up for a new day. We're both in vacation to prepare everything, so, Tessa is sleeping next to me. I shake her a little bit to wake her up.

"It's time to wake up, sleepy head."

She turns to me and I discover a West Asian woman, smiling.

"Hello, mi lovu." She tells me with a strong Asian accent.

"Who are you?" I ask.

She sits in the bed confused, and the sheets fall to reveal almost non-existent breasts.

"Wat happenin' ? Why mi speak bad!"

"Tessa??"

"Why yu ask?"

"Because, you're completely different!"

I give her my phone in selfie mode, and she looks at herself, shocked. Getting out of the bed to take a better look at herself, I can also see that she's way smaller than before, not taller than five feet.

"Why me Asian??"

"Did you piss off some Chinese lady or broke an antique?"

"Wat?" She asks, visibly concentrating.

"Did you... make a Chinese lady, angry, or break some old stuff." I repeat in easier words.

Tessa seems clearly pissed to be talked like this, but more at herself than me.

"Yu think... magic? ..."

"I don't see anything else than... a curse... You turned Asian during the night."

"Yu right..."

She seems really down, so I come out of the bed and hug her. She hugs me back.

"Yu help, mi, wight?"

"Of course."

I lean down to kiss her on the lips. Luckily she's still cute, too bad she lost her tits and ass, but that's not why I love her. I take the phone to verify something.

"Lets see first if you just physically changed or, your past changed."

How does she look in the old pictures on the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)