More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

What happens now?

An Announcement

The announcement that suddenly started to play stated: “All available research staff to Observation bay 1”. This made you realize that something major has happened, either a breakthrough or someone agreed to be tested on. If someone agreed to be tested on that means you might have to start to worry about it if they try to use you with the test subject. If they do you know that you will be fucked with no remorse like a doll. If that happens you know that they will check you after the infected person will have fucked you .

Before you can think about it anymore a guard suddenly opens the cell door. He then says “ Get up and put this outfit on and then follow me”. This disturbs you a great deal but you do as asked and put the outfit on. This outfit is basically a hazmat suit that you wore before the spillage. He then starts to walk and indicates for you to follow him somewhere, the implications are scary on their own.

After following for what feels like an hour you find that you are above an observation chamber watching the woman that you saw before. She is acting completely different from before she was led by your cell. For one she seems to have become a nymphomaniac on steroids. That's when they another person, a woman into the cell with her that what happened to her starts to dawn on you. She was injected with your virus and is showing signs of turning into something unprecedented.

What is happening?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)