More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hvast Hvast

What were the first consequences of Vehumet's rule?

An Amazon was dragged to Vehumet's hut

One of the very first Vehumet's orders was to increase the number of patrols in and near the territory of the tribe. He was worried that enemies will see an opportunity in his father's . For the first week of patroling nothing important happened. The Great Steppe was unusually calm until...

Vehumet was resting in his hut, thinking about his future moves. He wasn't a fool in the first place and human teachers gave him some useful knowledge about the nature of politics. He knew that he isn't very popular and he must do something to win the popular support. "Popular support..." He thought "No one in this tribe even knows the meaning of those words".

His thoughts were interrupted yet again, annoying him. But this time it wasn't a minor complaint of some goblin woman or some young goblin licking his ass. It was Garuk, who, together with several other warriors? rushed into his hut, dragging a resisting Amazon woman in.

"This Amazon bitch spied on us," Garuk said before forcing the woman on her knees "She managed to wound two and kill one of our soldiers before I subdued her. " Garuk wasn't the only one to restrain the Amazon but he was a goblin, who would never pass an opportunity to boast.

"I see" Vehumet answered with a barely visible nod before throwing a look at the captive. She was a young woman. She was quite short for a human, being only one head higher than Vehumet, and had a slim, firm, and not very curvy body making her quite different from women with whom Vehumet interacted in the human city.

Amazon had dirty blond shoulder-long hair, large grey eyes, plump limps, a delicate neck, and small but firm and pleasantly-shaped breasts. She wore green-yellow pants and a matching shirt which was damaged in combat and, consequently, showed quite a bit of skin including an exposed left breast she couldn't possibly cover with her arms being tied behind her back. The captive was covered in dust, blood, and dirt which did little to hide the beauty of her surprisingly delicate face or expression of fury on it.

Clearly, the Amazon didn't understand a single word said by Garuk. Before Vehumet had a chance to show his knowledge of the human language, the captive spat out. "So you must be the most important piece of shit in this shithole? Disgusting animal."

Her words were insulting not only to Vehumet but to the tribe and the entirety of the goblin race. Only Garuk knew the human language well enough to understand this and only he glanced at the chieftain with a silent question. "You'll make her pay for this, right?"

How did Vehumet handle the prisoner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)