More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

An 18-year-old girl.

(Originally Posted by ScriptBoy)

Jenny was the average eighteen-year-old girl. She had posters of boys hanging from her wall, she had books and magazines scattered all over the floor, and she was playing Justin Bieber and One Direction music all day long. She loved to chat on her iPhone every chance she got, and she was constantly choosing between the nerdy guy who was Paul, and the cool basketball star named Devon. Of course, she had other guys on her list as well, being that she played soccer and she was one of the top scorer’s on the high school women’s soccer team.

“What do you think? Do you like my new dress?” she said to Amanda, who came over that afternoon.

“Red and white flowers? Do you have red shoes to go with that?” Amanda replied. “If not, you can wear your white ones!”

Jenny just stared at her with a grin on her face.

“We need to go shopping! I need some red shoes!”

“And a red handbag!”

“And a red scarf!”

“So… Who’s the lucky guy?” Amanda asked her.

“Oh… Paul had asked me out… He’s nice, but he’s so nerdy. He’s such a geek. I mean, he’s sweet and all, but he’s kinda awkward and clumsy…” Jen sighed.

“But he likes you a lot! And nerds are smart!” Amanda added.

“Yeah but I like Devon! He’s tall and muscular… He’s just not as smart as Paul! I just wish Paul was more buff and Devon was smarter and a little more nerdy!” Jen groaned.

“Hey! You can’t change people. Only God can do that!” Amanda said, as she went into the bathroom.

Jen just stared at her cell phone, when she was overcome by a tingling sensation. Then she heard a voice of a teenage boy.

“You have now received the powers of God. You can change reality and transform anything or anyone you wish.”

Jen blinked. Suddenly, her vision became clearer. She knew, felt, and heard everything around her.

Amanda came out of the bathroom and picked up her purse.

“Okay! Are you driving? Or me?”

“Neither! I’ll just teleport us!” Jenny said. Then she snapped her fingers, and the two girls were instantly standing in the shopping mall!

“HEY! How did you do that?” Amanda asked her.

“Easy! I’m a Goddess!” Jen grinned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)