More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nref Nref

Take your pick!

Amy Guthrie

Bio


Name: Amy Guthrie

Age: 31

Hair: Jet black, worn long.

Height: 6'2

Weight: Heavily muscled, yet not an ounce of fat.

Breast size: F-cups.

Cock size: 17 inches and is also the thickest girlcock at Club XXX in terms of circumference. Most guys have trouble handling her thick member, she makes it fit however.


The head of security at Club XXX Amy knows everyone that frequent the club and is usually the one to vet anyone desiring entry. As often as she tosses people out she helps to lure boys inside with her gentle manners and her equally gentle smile. Once she has them lured inside she ensures the guy in victim is shown a good time, presenting him to the dickgirls currently in line for a shot at the new meat.

Once the buttslut has succumbed to one of the girls advances and been suitably 'introduced' to the club she is generally in charge of any cleanup, taking the guy home and if possible enjoying some of the 'perks' of her job.

An affable woman in every respect she is hard not to like and her gentleness put most people at ease yet she is also more than capable of laying down the law. While not sporting the largest cock at the club she does wield the thickest, most guys equaling it to a tree trunk..

End presentation.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)