More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who Is Our Trailblazer?

Amy Cullen, Female, 22, IT Support

Prologue: 6 Months Before Public Nudity Is Legalised

Amy groaned awake, climbing out of her mess of a bed as she wandered over to the bathroom. Turning the light on blinded her for a short moment, but when her senses returned to her she looked back at the reflection in the mirror, she met those clear blue eyes with her own, then down at her features. Many had told her that she had a 'classical' looking face, but with a certain softness Amy agreed, she liked how that softness took the edge off of what could be seen as a harsher look, it ended up making her look cute but mature.

As her eyes ventured further down though she saw the ugly shirt that she'd tossed on to sleep in, she hated it, an awful combination between The Minions and an unrelated meme. In a small fit of spite she pulled the shirt over her head, revealing to the mirror a nice lightly toned body, and perfectly sized breasts, big enough to fill her hand, but not so small that they were lost in them. To give a more direct answer, the higher end of a C-cup.

Further down and removing the shirt only reminded her that she hadn't shaved in a short while, her pussy was developing a decent bush...she didn't mind it too much though, it wasn't too huge, and as they say the carpet matches the drapes. Speaking of which she looked right back up to her shoulder length red hair, it was usually wavy but Amy had famously bad bedheads, so she spent a while brushing.

Grumbling to herself as she slipped on a robe and headed out into her apartment, she realised that the whole place was untidy, not that she was expecting guests. Amy had been working from home for about a month already, with her state under lockdown it meant that nobody was going anywhere really, and it wasn't expected to end any time soon. Thankfully for Amy, her job was almost easy to do from the comfort of her own computer, plus with her indoor gym and subscriptions to a few good delivery services, things were almost going swimmingly, almost.

Turning her PC back on she quickly clocked in, then headed off to make breakfast, she'd set it so that whenever there was an alert, the speaker system in the apartment would let her know...so she didn't even really need to be in front of the screen. Amy quickly prepared herself a bowl of cereal, ate it, went back to the room and showered, then got into her gym clothes.

Hearing a loud, but not obnoxious beep sound around the apartment, Amy went over to her PC and tabbed over to her work program. There were two issues, one she resolved by simply remotely resetting the computer, and the other as it was a literal non-issue she marked it as resolved. Rolling her eyes she got back up, then headed to the gym, got her workout in with no interruptions, showered, then changed into her PJ's and robe.

What followed next was her relaxing at her PC, intermixed with taking a moment to get up to do some stretches, get a drink...then later on prepare lunch...then even later prepare dinner after ordering out. The only thing left to do on her actual agenda was to clock out of work, then relax some more. But after closing her work program, her eyes went to a large pile of laundry sitting just out of the way.

And a thought crossed her mind, one she had to speak aloud.

"...I'm pretty sure I could save on laundry if I just don't wear anything..." And there it was, Amy had actually began to consider it, this was a forbidden idea, when she was still living with her parents the idea of being nude anywhere but the bathroom was unheard of. But Amy was no longer in her parents home, she was an adult, in her own home. The redhead bit her lip as she considered it, then thought up the pros and cons.

Pros, the obvious being that less laundry, that and days were hot in her state she would in no way be complaining about less heat

Cons, also being obvious there was the chance of being seen nude, which could lead to further consequences.

Though...the only main forms of interaction she had were in voice calls and business meetings, but her camera had been on the fritz for ages, what didn't help matters was she'd actually tried to get replacement cameras, but try as she might they would not work. The other interaction being deliveries, but a couple of her subscriptions include a drone delivery option, which while they no doubt had cameras, it was on her own property, and it wasn't a face to face with a human...plus it was convenient due to her apartment having a corner balcony, meaning neighbours also could not see in.

Either way, she was deciding between an increased number of chores, or essentially becoming a private nudist...

Which does Amy choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)