More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Animeprincess316 Animeprincess316

What Will Amber do to her Doll Mom?

Amber decided to treat her mom like a Doll.

Amber was still getting over the shock that her and Laura's Mom had just been turned into a Doll, she decided to treat her mom like a little Doll, Amber discovered that her Doll Mom's arms, legs, and head could move, Amber started carrying her Doll Mom Lynette, up the stairs, down the hallway, she stopped at the attic door, she opened the attic door, walked through the doorway, she turned on the attic light, she closed the door behind her, she walked up the stairs, she opened the top attic door, she walked through the top attic doorway, and closed it behind her, she walked toward a large dollhouse that had dollhouse furniture, she placed her mom on the chair in the large dollhouse, and closed the door, she left her doll mom Lynette in the large dollhouse all alone.

Amber knew that the doll potion that her mom had drank was permanent, she decided not to make an antidote for it.

Even in doll form Lynette could feel everything around her, she realized that she was sitting in a chair in a large dollhouse, she was all alone, another hour later Amber returned, she had some doll clothes to put on her doll mom Lynette. She changed her doll Mom's Clothes; Lynette was wearing a beautiful sundress she placed her mom back in the chair and left her alone again.

What Will Amber do to her Doll Mom Lynette?.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)