More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chunger Chunger

What type of fun do the three get into as the ship departs?

Amber can’t find Rebecca

Amy offers to take the three’s bags down into storage. After Amy descends down the stairs, Amber turns to Rebecca.

“So Becca, what do wanna do first?” Amber quietly questions Rebecca.

“Well, I was really hoping to go down to check out the galley. Just the idea of being immersed in all that sweet, rich, history!” Rebecca excitedly squealed.

“I guess I can fend for myself, then.” Amber said, disappointedly.

Ignorant to Amber’s tone, Rebecca darts down to the galley. Bored, Amber hops upon a barrel, rests her head in her hand, and looks out onto the port.

“Are you here alone?”

A deep, masculine voice asks. Amber whipped around to see a tall, broad, shirtless man with abs to stare looking at her. Amber instantly fell in love with his toned body.

“If you’ve got nothing else to do, care to join me for a game of 1687 dominoes? My name’s Gabriel.”

Amber’s voice caught in her throat before she croaked out a

“Yeah, definitely. I’m Amber.”

Amber and Gabriel played dominoes for some time, but she kept getting distracted by his body, so she kept losing. As he won yet another game, she got up from her barrel.

“I should probably go look for Rebecca. She went down to the galley but she hasn’t come up yet.” As Amber started walking towards the exit, Gabriel offered to come with her. She instantly accepted the offer, willing to spend more time with her mystery man.

As she descends the stairs, she can’t believe her eyes. Stripped naked women are chained down, rowing the oars. She looks around the aisle, but don’t find Rebecca. Her eyes scan the naked women, all with whip marks slashing across their bare breasts. One blonde one with fewer marks keeps staring at Amber. Uncomfortable with looking at her again, Amber quickly looks the other way.

“I guess she’s not down here anymore. She must have come up and I just missed her.”

As Amber and Gabriel continued up the stairs, she felt her vagina was a little moist just thinking about herself being locked up in restraints. As she and Gabriel settled back down for more dominoes, Amber couldn’t stop thinking about what it would be like to be one of those women, enslaved, humiliated, and butt naked. A little into the third game, Gabriel started to subtly flirt with her. Amber playfully flirted back. As the games progressed, the flirting intensified. Eventually, he straight up asked Amber if she wanted to do it.

“Yes!”

Amber quickly replied, surprised Gabriel would actually be into her sexually. Amber wasn’t any virgin, but definitely wasn’t a slut. She’d had sex about 5 times, all with her boyfriends, whoever that happened to be at the time. A quick thought slipped into Amber’s mind about how she hadn’t taken birth control pills because wasn’t planning on having any unprotected sex, or sex at all, for that matter, on this trip.

Gabriel pulled Amber’s arm to follow him, and he led her into the galley.

“I couldn’t help but notice your earlier arousal in here.” Gabriel says with a wink.

Amber looks around, and to her relief the one blonde isn’t still in the galley, staring at her. As she begins to strip, Gabriel comes back with shackles. Slightly taken back, Amber waits for his reasoning.

“Since these slaves aroused you, I figured you must be into bondage.”

Gabriel said knowingly.

Amber was shocked. He had just exposed a fetish Amber never knew she had.

Gabriel also added

“I’m also pretty sure you’re into Dom and Sub, as long as you’re the submissive.” He smiled coyly.

Amber realized that Gabriel knew more about her own sex interests than she did. Gabriel locked her ankles and wrists in shackles, and lifted her red hair. He slid a small metal collar around her neck. It clicked shut, and Amber was dripping.

“Close your eyes, Amber.”

Amber heard and snap and felt a tugging from her neck. She opened her eyes to see Gabriel pulling her by a leash.

“No peeking!” Gabriel said playfully.

Amber kept her eyes closed, and after a few seconds, they stopped.

Amber was about to open her eyes, when Gabriel shouted

“Keep ‘em closed!”

From a distance. Amber squeezed her eyelids together, and felt a slight tugging on her legs. As Gabriel spread her legs farther apart, she was growing bored.

“Are you almost done?” Amber questioned impatiently.

Gabriel replied with a “Almost done.”

Amber flinched as she heard a loud smack, but she kept her eyes closed.

“What in Earth’s name are you doing Gabriel?” Amber asked.

“You’ll see...” was all Amber got back.

She felt a slight pulling on her left wrist, than her right. After that a slight tug on her collar from the front, and the back pursued soon after.

“You can open your eyes!” Gabriel bursted.

Amber opened her eyes, and took in her surroundings. Her wrist shackles and collars are tightly chained to a pillory suspended from the ceiling, and her ankle shackles are tightly chained to loops on the floor.

Amber started to ask

“Gabriel, what is all this?”

But a large red ball gag was pulled tight into her mouth. A late 40s or early 50s man with salt and paper hair walked in. He approached Amber and looked her over. After thinking about it, he said

“Hmm. A pretty good specimen. Grade A hips for breeding, and probably Grade B udders. These muscles definitely could last a long time on the oars. Cherry red hair and a cute face. Perfect for entertainment purposes. I must say, this is a real toss up. It’s up to you, Michael.

Michael, the man Amber knew as Gabriel looked her over.

“I’ve got it.” Michael giddily proclaimed. “This whore was born to be a...”

A what? Galley ? Breeder? Crew Fucktoy? Something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)