More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lightsout lightsout

What world do you want to create?

Amazonian Women - Procreation/Claiming - Eager/Excited/Amused

Amazonian Women - For a woman to be affected, she must be Amazonian or possessing either ones of the following traits height, strength, or independence.

Height - 6'2 and taller putting them roughly 5 inches taller than the average male

Strength - Talking terms of physical strength women who are physically as strong as a peak males.

Independence - Less 'the strong independent woman' stereotype but a woman who is for lack of a better term self-sufficient without the need for aid from society or other forms of government.

Procreation - The endeavor to engage in procreative unions with Amazonian Women is strategically advantageous. Through this calculated pursuit, Amazonian Women will willingly partake in carnal relations with you for the express purpose of bearing your progeny. This unique power empowers you to approach any such individual and inquire about their desire for offspring; predictably, the answer will consistently affirm your proposition, granting you control over the circumstances of conception.

Moreover, the continuum of intimacy extends beyond mere impregnation, affording you the opportunity for repeated attempts. Remarkably, the frequency of your liaisons with an Amazonian woman directly correlates with an escalating desire on her part to conceive more children with you. The ripple effect of such encounters extends to her peers, as she actively disseminates word among her fellow Amazons, cultivating a magnetic allure that draws them toward you. Allowing you access to more women who can be considered Amazons

Claiming - In the vast realm of Amazonian possibilities, everything lies within your grasp. From the warmth of a friendly hug to the intense intimacy of a 24-hour liaison, there are no boundaries. Once experienced, whatever you choose becomes exclusively yours.

Essentially, when you engage with a woman—let's take the example of a kiss—by doing so, you assert ownership over that aspect of her. Her kisses are now under your claim, rendering her incapable of kissing her boyfriend henceforth. While other aspects of their relationship remain untouched, those you have marked are off-limits.

When introducing something new, initiating it with her for the first time ensures her enthusiastic participation, complying with your requests willingly.

Should you desire to revisit your claimed action at a later juncture, her engagement will revert to the norm of her relationship. In essence, she will only indulge in activities with you that she would typically engage in without your presence, mirroring her interactions with her boyfriend. This alignment is measured against his standing, and the veracity of these dynamics cannot be concealed by the women involved.

Reaction: Eager/Excited/Endearing
Eager - Most of these women will be eager and enthusiastic to begin, considering you their best option and perhaps excited to have a partner where normally they have trouble finding something serious. this is especially true for those being bred as they are eager to become mothers to your children

Excited - For some this may be a new experience, and for them what is new is what is exciting, however more importantly the butterflies for them do not stop, leaving them to be just as excited and willing to participate in such actions a second and third time

Endearing- They find your attracting or desire for them endearing, a way that pleases them and helps them consider themselves and yourself attractive by this measure.

What sort of setting is this

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)