More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Where do you wish to begin?

Amazonian Tribes

Amazonian Traits:

An Outer Tribe

only futa & female

Warriors race

Nomads by nature [exception barbarians]

Average height: 15’

Tribal Amazonians have no family names. They will take the family name of their partner if they get married to someone from outside their race. Kids of these couple can have the family name of their parents if the amazonian so chooses to raise their kid that way.

Muscular all over with the exception of their feminine face, tits, and ass

They seek strong partners, and many young amazonians dream of meeting someone who can tame her wild soul

Formerly a pillaging race that would sack villages and take any woman they want to procreate

Recent generations of amazonians have been popular party members in the adventurers guilds

Fairly accepting of other races, but those who get involved must be careful of a lustful amazonian.

Amazonian Settlement:

The Barbarian Tribe:

The Barbarian Tribe is the largest settlement of amazonians in the land of Libidine. While most are nomadic and travel about the outer continent, the barbarians have settled nicely into their ancestral lands of the Virum Desert. The land both unforgiving and unwelcoming made the ancient people what they were, mighty warriors, a trait that is still carried today. Despite their warrior ways and muscular appearance, many young amazonians dream of romance with their fated partner same as any gentle human maiden would. Though many men/women/futa of other races either are too intimidated to approach them or are perverts who only want to fuck. In the tribe it is even worse for the residents there than their nomadic counterparts as there are very few options for interaction outside of their own. That isn’t to say that amazonians don’t pair off with themselves, but the desire to seek other races stem from ancestral habits of pillaging other communities and taking their women/men/futa. The current chieftain is a young futa in her 20s named Xerra. Stoic and strong with a level head. By the strength of her leadership the tribe has avoided several major political incidents that could have started wars. Tests of strength however, determine leadership and once every six years a tournament is held. The winner becomes the new chieftain of the tribe.

Population:

Amazonians: 100%

Female: 50%

Futa: 50%

Who Do You Follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)