More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blank97 blank97

Who do you want to be?

Amanda

Amanda's POV:

Today I was fired from my job but if John found out that asshole would kick me out in a matter of seconds so I had to hide it from him. So I woke up next day just like every other day, got ready for work , ate some breakfast and left to work. Only problem being I could not go to work so I pretended to go and circle around the block and came back.

But as I was nearing the door, I saw John just a few feet from me. So I told him that I forgot something. Strangely he said the exact same thing at the exact same time. But I realized as he was not specific he might be making an excuse. So I asked," What exactly did you forget?"

"Uh..Uh..it's...Uh...just something for my job. Yeah I forgot something that I need for my job."

"Something that you need for your job. How very specific ?"

"What about you, why are you here instead of work?"

"I forgot my phone." Even I was impressed that I thought of an excuse so quickly and said it so confidently. Then I opened the door and let him in first showing a little chivalry (I wanted to see what he "forgot" ). As soon as he entered I asked him " Show me what you forgot." and from the look on his face it was clear that he was lying.

John's POV:

I don't know why but I just froze when Amanda asked me what I forgot. My mind went completely blank I just could not think of an excuse. I just ended up making a fool of myself by saying something for my job. "something for my job" what a lame excuse anyone can see through that. But wait a minute why is she here ? I asked her and it turns out she forgot her phone and the way she said it maybe she is telling the truth. She opened the door and bowed and waved her hand as a sign for me to enter. When did she become so chivalrous? Anyway it is nice to finally get some of the respect that I deserve. But then she asked me to show her what I forgot and I knew I was busted, might as well come clean maybe she could help me get a job(I doubt this bitch would help me but I had )

Amanda's POV:

John just bent and stood on his knees with his hands together like he was praying.

I joked,"Are you trying to propose or something because you should know I won't marry a worthless piece of shit even if someone paid me a million dollars for it."

Under his breath he said,"You wish." He thought I didn't hear it but I did.

"I am not proposing right now but could you blame a guy for falling for someone as gorgeous as you. Your perfect breast and butt is something to die for. You are God's best creation ever. Right now I am just asking for a few days. You see I lost my job yesterday, I am looking for a new one and if you have any suggestion please help me. But please don't tell old man Joe (our landlord). I am begging you."

"What do I get in return?"

"Anything you want just don't tell the landlord. That mean old bastard would kick me out on the street before I have a chance to get a job and I can't get a decent job in this city without an address in this city. I don't have anywhere else to go."

"Well I do have a job for you in mind."

"You do. What is it?"

"You could be my maid and I will pay your share of the rent but.."

"A MAID. YOUR MAID. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD DO SUCH A JOB. And besides only girls can be maid. I am a man. Men can be housekeepers not maid. "

"You better watch your tone with me asshole seeing as I control your fate right now. Besides it is better than unemployed and homeless which is what you will be if I tell Mr. Abbott ( Joseph Abbott was our landlord) and I don't think you are man enough to be a housekeeper and you will look cute in a skirt . But Maids don't earn anywhere near what I will have to pay for you, so you will wear just the tiny skirt I give you and nothing else at all times while inside the house even if my or your friends are coming over. It's not like I want to see your disgusting body or your tiny cock. But if you are wearing normal clothes it would not be fair to give you so much money . You have to do something special to earn that much money you know. Besides I think the 4 inch frilly skirt I bought for my little sister would be more than enough to cover your tiny dick. At least I won't have to look at your disgusting piece of meat."

If I was honest with myself seeing him nude except for a skirt wouldn't be bad he spent a lot of time in gym and had a chiseled body maybe he even has a big dick who knows. To be honest his attitude was the only bad thing about him and since I can control that now (atleast I think I can). It would be pretty great to have him as my own personal maid/ . I had no idea how to pay my own rent but I would find a way just to make sure I own his ass.

John was practically crying right now it was clear that the thought of being practically naked in front of me and possibly even other people was scaring him. But he kept on his brave face, smiled and said," You have got to be joking. Is being your maid not humiliating enough that I have to wear a tiny SKIRT AND NOTHING ELSE . Please tell me you are not serious. "

Is she serious or joking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)