More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

What's next?

Amanda Waller Gives Her a Special Assignment

Katana walked through the City of Gotham in full hero attire. Despite walking through one of the most crime-infested cities in the world in broad daylight, Tatsu Yamashiro was not worried. Katana wasn't a well known hero at this point, nor did she focus her vigilante activities in Gotham often, so there wouldn't be anyone picking a fight with the swordswoman and anyone crazy enough to would so find their soul trapped within Soultaker. While Gotham wasn't her usual stomping grounds—Tatsu had her reason for venturing into the city.

Hours earlier in the day, Katana had been called to ARGUS headquarters to receive a mission. Originally she had only worked with ARGUS due to Rick Flag's involvement with the organization but with the promise of benefits for the missions she completes, who was she to not accept a few, though she'd have her limits on what she'd accept.

So when Amanda Wall tasked Katana with tracking down a prisoner that had escaped Belle Reve and bringing them back alive, who was she to deny the mission.

Who is Katana after?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)