More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShadesGuyPatterson ShadesGuyPatterson

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Amanda Cantwell (True Jackson VP)

Amanda is considered the most complex character of the series. She is unkind, sarcastic, kinda snippy, outgoing and vain. She is constantly trying to get True fired and often picks on her. Amanda wants to turn True's office into a gym or closet. Despite her coldness, True and Amanda may work together on things once in a blue moon, with Amanda even giving True advice and every once in a while, some goodness in her heart slips out, each time her eyes get really big and runs away. For example in "Company Retreat" when she thinks True's crush is sweet (hinting that she isn't that bad deep down). She is allergic to hazelnut. Usually because of her plans of getting True fired backfire, many unfortunate things happen to her, such as her dress falling off while she is modeling it, and having to feed True and her friends ice cream in a chicken suit. In "True Matchmaker", it is revealed that she (as well as Oscar) is addicted to a soap opera called Space Plantation. In the episode when Max turned the building in a jungle retreat, it is revealed that her secret was that she broke Max Madigan's horse statue. She usually snorts like a pig when she's laughing. In The episode Prototype where Amanda wearing an prototype dress which falls apart leaving Amanda naked in front of pretty much her co workers. she is the Vice President of Women's Apparel at Mad Style and the main antagonist of the series. She is portrayed by Danielle Bisutti.

How does she end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)