More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justadreamer Justadreamer

Who's our lucky master?

Alyssa Harper, 36, a cord cut too soon.

(This will not be a pleasant story, at least at first. It deals with a lot of very personal subjects, even though names and individuals have been changed. If this generates interest, I'll keep writing as long as I'm able. Just wanted to give a warning.)

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Astrea reaches up to knock on the door. It opens before her, swinging shut with a silent but menacing echo as she walks across the carpet to stop in front of the desk. This place almost seems to suck the light out of everything, as she takes a seat before gulping nervously and looking at Ms N. None of the producers ever have their name revealed, but even with clear features it's obviouly a woman sitting behind that desk.

"Have you decided to accept our offer, in regards to your little proposal?" A slight chill passes down her back, but Astrea nods in reply. "I have. I was tasked with fixing what I broke, and even though I find this repulsive...I believe it the best option. Including the negotiated price for services rendered."

With a laugh, Ms N offers her hand, and after Astrea shakes it, she is surrounded by a thick darkness. After it clears, the woman sitting there seems like a stranger. Long black hair, as opposed to the light blonde curls from before. Jade green eyes, a shift from the sky blue she had always known. A pair of C cup breasts, and a change in height as she stands up..taller at 5'8 then her original 5'4.

"Welcome to the team, Darcy. A fitting name for a creature descended from dark origins, such as you. Now, we have much to do, before your guest arrives. Shall we?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)