More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by taipan909 taipan909

Who is coming to the store?

Alyssa, A Young Earthling Girl Looking To Spice Up Her Love Life

Alyssa was bored. Not of anything in particular - the day was fine and the game she was playing on her phone was engaging enough - but of life itself. Her partner, a lovely woman by the name of Myra, was wonderful and the sex she gave was even better, but lately Alyssa had just found something to be... missing.

It was like the enjoyment of everything had just been drained out of her, leaving her a dry, dull husk of boredom and inadequacy. How she longed for those days back in college, where there was still the thrill of dating, the nervous 'will they, won't they' debates, the magic of the first night with the love of her life. Back when there was still young blood pumping through her veins (though, she was hardly even twenty-three yet) and she didn't know what lurked around every corner. Yes, she wanted that suspense, that uncertainty.

She wanted something to be different.

And, as if by luck or by magic, she tripped over her feet, fell straight through the pavement, and landed with a thump on the floor of a clinical, white store. A smiling man sat at a desk at the far end. "Hello, can I help you?"

"Uh, sure. Where am I?"

"Why, you're in the place between space and time, of course! Welcome to Aaron Share's Skinsuit Store."

"So, you're Aaron, I suppose," she muttered. Aaron nodded. "Wait, if this is a 'skinsuit' (whatever that is) store, where are they?"

"Ah, we keep our skinsuits under high security," he told her seriously. "For our suits are highly sought after. The best transformative technology in all of reality."

There was a moment where Alyssa's brain processed his words. "Transformative? You mean, it can change someone's life completely?"

"Exactly! Just put on the suit and wake up in an entirely new body. Nothing like it."

"I want one," she decided. "But not for me. For my partner. I've been wanting to spice up my love-life for a while anyway."

Aaron clapped his hands together. "Very good. Just come, sit down, and describe to me what you want."

"Well, Aaron, what I want is to not know what I'm getting. Could you, I don't know, just randomise this whole process?"

"Certainly, Miss Alyssa. Just give me a few moments, and I'll teleport the perfect skinsuit for Myra up from our storerooms."

She waited patiently as his fingers danced across a screen. A moment later, a machine buzzed behind him and a package wrapped in black plastic materialised on top of it. He handed it to her gently.

"Thank you for coming to Aaron Share's Skinsuit Store. Please come again soon!"

And then, in a bright flash, Alyssa found herself again on the streets, now with a new, packaged skinsuit in hand.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)