More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Alyson's Clothes Confront Her Stepbrother

Grant laid awake in bed contemplating what happened just hours before. Alyson, his nineteen-year-old step sister, walked through the door having been out all night, wearing the same leather outfit she went to work in. This wasn’t out of the norm for her, as she was known to go clubbing and had a bit of a wild side.

He was a few years older and naturally felt responsible for her, so he had voiced his concerns more than once about this club and the crowd she hung around. Caleb, the owner, gave him the creeps but she wouldn’t listen.

“Alyson, what the fuck? Where have you been?” Grant asked as Alyson sighed and rolled her eyes.

“I was at work, remember? One of us actually has a job.” She sneered.

“No shit, I know what you do at work. Been on Twitter flashing your tits for the world to see.”

“What the fuck? What the hell were you doing snooping on my Twitter? It’s none of your business what I do.” Alyson slammed the door to her room.

“I’m just worried about you alright? You never say much about these people you hang out with, and the way you flash your body online, you’re just waiting for some perv to find you and…” Alyson opened the door and cut him off while holding her finger to his lips.

“Grant, I’ve told you millions of times, Caleb protects me. I’ll be fine.” Alyson sighed.

“Caleb is exactly who I’m worried about. What kind of club does he run that you never want to talk about it? He gives me the creeps!” Grant raised his voice just as Alyson shoved him to the side.

“Wha… hey!”

“Speaking of Caleb, I have to go. I only came here to grab a few things, not be lectured by a stepbrother who thinks he’s my father.” Alyson was gone almost as quickly as she arrived and Grant was left dumbfounded. He was easily twice her weight and she shoved him aside like a rag-doll. Not to mention, her gate as she walked seemed almost unnatural, like she was being controlled somehow.

He rolled over in bed, trying to put the ordeal out of his mind when he heard a rustling sound coming from Alyson’s room.

“Hello?!” He yelled with no response. His parents were gone for the weekend so no one else should be there. He shot up out of bed, grabbed a bat, and slowly peered into the hallway.

“Look, either state who you are or I’m calling the cops!” He yelled, but still no response.

He slowly stepped into Alyson’s room and the rustling sound stopped. He spotted a paper bag turned over on the floor and a pair of red flats in front of it.

“Fuck me. It’s just a draft,” he said as he stepped toward the window and closed it.”

“Fuck you, you say? Well don’t mind if I do,” said an unknown deep feminine voice coming from a Bluetooth speaker on Alyson’s desk.

“Yeah okay, that’s real cute. Who are you one of Alyson’s friends?” Grant rolled his eyes.

“In a matter of speaking,” the voice retorted as Alyson’s door slammed shut. Startled he turned around, just in time to see the red flats walk toward him on their own.

“Wha..what the…” Grant said just before he felt something grab his wrists and pull him back toward Alyson’s bed.

“What the hell, let go of me!” He yelled as his ass hit the mattress.

“Let go? I thought you wanted to be fucked. That is what you said wasn’t it?” The voice giggled.

“Who are you? What do you want with me?” Grant whimpered, getting more freaked by the minute.

“Can’t you see? I’m just a pair of shoes honey.” The voice revealed as the flats danced in front of him. He watched speechless as his hands were released by what was apparently a pair of white, winter gloves, somehow filled out as if being warn and floating.

“Bullshit, you’re a ghost aren’t you? No, I’m dreaming. That’s it. I just need to wake up.” Grant chanted to himself.

“No, and no. I am just a pair of shoes, and this is far from being a dream. You poor boy, you really are so far removed from Alyson’s life that you don’t even know huh?” The shoes taunted as Grant became speechless.

“Long story short, Alyson brought us to life. She’s been dabbling in a little magic, and I had the privilege of being her first subject. Using the magic she bestowed upon me unknowingly, I gave will to the rest of her belongings as well, including those gloves and this speaker, which is more than happy to oblige in projecting my voice” The gloves waived at him as he continued to sit, jaw dropped.

“Cat got your tongue? I guess this really is the first time you ever witnessed real magic before. Don’t worry, I’ll try to be gentle honey.” The shoes said as they tapped their heels together. Suddenly one of the drawers to Alyson’s dresser popped open and a pair of blue gym shorts, that barely covered Alyson’s ass when warn, flew out of the drawer and filled to her shape as if being warn by her.

“This little ‘protective brother’ shtick you put on is a load of bullshit. The real reason you act this way around her, is because you’re jealous. We’ve all been talking, and these shorts tell me you really love to stare at their backside.

“What?! No, I don’t!” Grant yelled as he snapped out of his stupor.

“We all know you’re lying. You think I wasn’t watching as you were sneaking peeks at me while she was changing?” Another feminine voice asked through the speaker as a pair of red, lace panties flew out of the drawer.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)