More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by calx86 calx86

What Happens Next?

A little domination

The shoes stepped toward Grant and posed, perched on their tiptoes.

“Truth be told boy, Alyson is a rare gem in the magical world. She may have brought us to life as an inexperienced witch, but she understands what few magical wielders do.” The shoes stopped short of Grant’s feet as he suddenly felt his socks become rigid.

“Wha...what’s that?” Grant stammered.

“The feelings of the enchanted of course. Unlike so many others, Alyson doesn’t just take life away as soon as she gives it just because her little fun with us is over. The love she has for that suit she’s wearing is truly a beautiful thing. She even gave her a name. The feelings I felt from her as she embraced Polly after making her enchantment permanent was nothing short of extraordinary.” The shoes tapped their heels together again, signaling to the gloves as they flew toward him, wiggling their fingers.

“Polly?” Grant asked as the gloves shoved him back onto the bed.

“You know, Alyson’s polyester suit, the one she was wearing when she was here not that long ago. Most of the time, we clothes are disrespected by our owners to the point we can’t wait to strip and leave them, if only we had the will to do so, but not Polly. She enjoys every minute she gets to be wrapped around Alyson’s body, worshiping every curve, feeling up those magnificent tits and ass every chance she gets. Ooo, I’d be salivating at the thought if I had a mouth to do so.” Grant laid dumbfounded hearing these things, briefly distracted while the gloves slowly let his wrists go, as the bed-sheet coiled around them.

“It’s more than you’ll ever be able to do. Alyson deserves so much better, but I digress.” The shoes hopped onto the bed and dug their toes into Grant’s chest.

“Th...that’s great. I’m happy for them, but what do you want with me? Grant stammered, not sure what to make of his situation.

“We’re gonna dominate you the way you try to dominate Alyson. Treat you like a piece of meat for once,” the red panties said as they hovered toward Grant’s crotch. “You can slide down honey, in fact, why don’t you and the rest of Grant’s clothes leave and find an owner that will give you the respect you deserve,” the panties giggled as Grant gulped. The shorts themselves off his ass, followed by his boxers, both leaving his feet with gusto as the panties inflated to Alyson’s shape.

Grant tried to move, but with his living socks pinning his feet, and his wrists tied there was nothing he could do but submit to the enchantment’s torment. The red panties sat on Grant’s face, grinding its crotch into his nose.

“You smell that? Get a good whiff boy. That’s as close to Alyson’s pussy as you’re ever going to get. In fact, stick out your tongue and taste me.” The red panties commanded as Grant struggled to get free.

“What are you waiting for, do what she says,” the shoes commanded, grinding their heels into his chest. Grant slowly complied, barely sticking his tongue to the fabric.

“Stick it out there boy, lick my fabric pussy like you love it!” The panties exclaimed as a camel-toe formed in the crotch, pushing itself further. “Lick it!”

Grant complied and began lapping out the lacy crotch.

“Oh, fuck yeah that’s the spot,” the panties purred. After a few minutes, despite Grant’s fear, he began to get aroused.

“Ooo la la. Now I have something to play with,” said Alyson’s blue shorts as they wiggled their ass against Grant’s inflating member.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)