More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Aly’s Birthday Wish

Upon waking up on the morning of Tuesday, March 26, 2019,/ the day after her 30th birthday Aly says :

Oh my head, my thirtieth birthday was quite the blowout.

Or at least she tries to as upon waking up fully it quickly becomes apparent to Aly that something very strange is going on as upon opening her eyes she immediately realizes that she has not woken up in her bedroom after all.

Instead, she seems to be laying in the middle of her backyard as she can feel grass tickling the entirety of her body which alerts her to the fact that she is lying flat on her back in the grass.

And upon lifting herself up into a reclining position and looking down at herself, Aly is further shocked, confused and embarrassed to realize that she is 100% completely naked and barefoot.

Upon realizing that she's seemingly laying on the ground in her backyard completely naked, barefoot and on her back, Aly attempts to stand up on two legs only to be further shocked to discover that the most she can manage to do is to crouch on all fours like an animal.

Upon realizing that for some reason she is unable to stand up like a person, Aly attempts to scream for help only to realize that she can only bark like a dog.

More freaked out than ever the naked and barefoot Aly quickly realizes that it would probably be a good idea to remain quiet as the last thing she wants to do is draw attention to her plight.

After mentally freaking out for several moments Aly manages to calm down enough to try to remember what the last thing she remembers is.

Upon thinking back to last night Aly realizes that the last thing she remembers is sitting down at the dining room table with her little sister AJ next to her and her husband Stephen standing nearby.

Furthermore, her husband had just placed her birthday cake down on the table and he and AJ had told her to blow out her candles and make a wish.

Needing no further prompting Aly leaned over to blow out the candles on her birthday cake and thought to herself :

I wish.....

What did Aly wish for? And is her birthday wish the reason she has woken up to find herself reduced to the status of a naked animal stuck on all fours and unable to do anything but bark like a dog? Also, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)