More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by satoshy12 satoshy12

What's next?

Alternative Start for DC and Marvel Comics,Animated,Movies

Post PP/Set after "Phantom Planet"
Vlad didn't reveal his secret ( He isn't evil more Neutral)

Danny fought with justice and courage against Argruz the Beast of the Abyss. It was defeated and sealed by gods millions of years ago.

Argruz generals was already defeated by him. His comrades had defeated their army with him. The dragon "Norzrur" in whose blood Danny bathed when he killed him with his sword. He got the body of a dragon but lost his Ghost Powers.

The Necromancer "Ske'am" who had revived the corpses of beasts and monsters with his staff over and over again. He had been fighting poison and lightning against Danny.

Now Danny stood against Argruz defeated form in front of him. He sealed it in three sections with the help of Clockwork medallion. For the first part of him deep in the earth seals that. For the second in the dead kingdom among the gods. The last piece of his soul was in the void so that it is destroyed. Danny broke up the last thing he saw was Clockwork pulling him to him. "Daniel you will not survive that." Clockwork told him sadly, the fight against this MONSTER tore your whole inside out. " Danny looked up at him. "Do you want to be born again?" Asked Clockwork, "you would not remember your life of yesteryear." Danny nodded and closed his eyes, and Clockwork took away his memories and took his soul.

Danny is reborn as his own son. Clockwork will explain everything to the mother and until the age of 8 others will never find the two.

50% original Danny DNA 50% the Mothers DNA.

Mother DC or Marvel Woman age At least 18 years old when she gets Danny.

Sword
Aviros ( Adamantium/Vibranium if Marvel, Promethium if DC Comics )

Wardens of the Prison

Prison of the Gate door to Abyss

Enemies

Argruz ” Great Destroyer, The Unmaker”

Dragon “Norzrur”

Necromancer “Ske'am”

Stats

Name: Danny Phantom

Titles: Daniel the Dragon Slayer, Scourge of the Beasts, the Blade Immortal, the Blood Knights, Champion of Humanity

Classification: Human (Magically empower to a Demigod), used to be Human-Ghost Hybrid

Powers

Endless endurance, stamina, and immunity to pain.
Immense skill conducting war on a strategic and tactical level.
Good handle of logistics and how to raise and train a from a small band of soldiers to entire armies.
A mastery of economics, logistics, politics, and other things needed to run a functional power.
Charisma to bend the will of entire nations and the sheer presence of a monarch that others would describe as divine.

Blood Armor of the Dragon
Danny bathing in dragon-blood from Norzrur granting him a dragon's body with invulnerability that made all normal weapons ineffective against him. His tall stature, slim body, and darkened skin are all proof of having been soaked in the blood. Having swallowed the blood as well, it circulates throughout his body and affects his organs. Dyed brown with Norzrur's blood and composed of dragon scales, his skin is compared to steel in strength, unable to be wounded by either weapons or magic except with the greatest of attacks.

Equipment
Aviros: A powerful with blood enchanted weapon. It has a very big durability. No matter how far away from the owner it is with magic always by Danny. It's invisible to everyone most of the time because it's so well known.

DC or Marvel ? Please feel free to contribute to it!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)