More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sugo sugo

which girl??

Alternate route: An Ottoman sultan's harem

Sultan Murad felt his cock throbbing when he entered his father's (now his) harem. He grinned when he thought about all the beautiful girls inside. They had belonged to his father when he was the sultan but now they all belonged to him.

The Kizlar Agha (head black eunuch) welcomed him into the harem "welcome master. Your slaves are waiting for you inside. Please choose whom you wish to spend the night with." It is considered a great honor to be chosen as the sultan's first sexual partner.

The women who lived in the secluded portion (seraglio) of the palace included the wives, servants (both female slaves and eunuchs), female relatives and the concubines of the sultan. There was a hierarchy and constant competition between the women to rise in rank.

A Kadin is a woman who has given birth to the sultan's child. They are the highest ranked women among the sultan's concubines.

A Gozde is a woman who is one of the sultan's favorites and have slept with him many times but has yet to give him a child.

An Ikbal is a woman who has slept with the sultan at least once but is not considered among his favorite concubines yet.

A Cariye is a woman who has yet to sleep with the sultan. They are the lowest ranked women in the harem and serves the higher ranked women as servants.

Murad pondered the question of which of his father's harem slaves to choose as his first sexual partner:

1. Tania (Kadin) - A Crimean girl who was one of Murad's father's favorites and gave birth to his half brother Selim five years earlier. Selim was lame in one leg (probably due to his father's old seed) and could never be sultan so he wasn't a threat to anyone. In fact Murad was quite fond of his five year old half brother. Tania obediently welcomed Murad into her chamber. Sometimes she felt more like a big sister to him than his father's concubine. "Would you like me to comfort you tonight Murad?" She asked him softly. Murad felt torn between his genuine affections for her and his desires as a man.

2. Leyla (Gozde) - An Anatolian girl who was one of Murad's father's favorites and he had taken her many times. She hated having sex with the old man but still rode him to orgasm many times in hopes of having his child and being promoted to a Kadin. Now her ambitions are focused on the new sultan. "Your father loved fucking my cunt. Choose me tonight and I shall show you greater pleasures than any of the other girls are capable of" She approached Murad confidently. Murad had a feeling that she would make an exceptional mother for a future sultan.

3. Janina (Ikbal) - A Syrian girl who was a gift from a wealthy merchant. She sensually danced for Murad just as she had done for his father. Murad remembered watching his father drunkenly fondle her while she skillfully guided his cock inside her. She was a well trained who had no qualms about being passed from father and son like an object. "My body belong to you oh sultan. Please use me as you please" She gracefully glided towards Murad and spoke with an air of mystery. Murad felt enamored by her lithe body and knew that she could satisfy him with her exceptional knowledge of the carnal arts.

4. Dilara (Cariye) - A Georgian girl who has never been touched by Murad's father. She was a little shy when Murad summoned her to his chambers. She didn't know the art of carnal pleasure as well as the other girls so Murad would have to teach her. "Please forgive my inexperience Sultan Murad. I'm not as skilled as the other girls in the harem" She said apologetically. However she looked curious as well and Murad had a feeling that she wasn't as innocent as she pretended.

Which harem does Sultan Murad choose as his first sexual partner??

  1. Tania (Kadin)
  2. Leyla (Gozde)
  3. Janina (Ikbal)
  4. Dilara (Cariye)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)