More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultimatedaywriter Ultimatedaywriter

What's next?

Alternate Timeline Dom Kale & Powerless Red

I was just a normal guy down on my luck teleported to another world. Out in the middle of a freezing prairie, I struggled in my t-shirt and shorts to find any semblance of warmth. I wasn’t out long before the pounding of hooves told me I wasn’t alone.

At first glance, the rider I saw was a woman with long black hair tied in a ponytail and bulging breasts held tightly in a leather bra. Most of her other features were obscured by the sun’s descent behind her. She galloped towards me, but I couldn’t see the head of her horse or a saddle, for that matter. Then, as I shivered in place and tried to see her in blinding light, she closed the distance.

Less than twenty yards away, my vision cleared, and there was no horse head to speak of. From the waist down, the rider was a horse. This was amazing and insane. I loved centaurs; hell Centorea Shianus was my waifu. If this was what the system wanted to give me after teleporting me from the earth, then I was okay with it.

She stopped in front of me and pawed at the ground before trotting a circle around me. “You poor thing, I bet you’re cold out here alone dressed in thin rags. Where is your owner, little male?” The centaur asked.

“Gone," I said when no lies were forthcoming. She smirked and looked around before focusing back on me.

“I see that’s too bad you look cold, and my camp is far away. Do you need a ride I can get you out of the cold and somewhere warm?” The centauress asked.

Her tail whipped back and forth as she took a step leaning into my personal space. I could feel her heat practically rolling off her skin. Her powerful abdomen tightened a little when I looked at it, and she seemed to poke out her breasts, even more, making the already large breasts appear even more massive. She moved closer until my nose almost poked her stomach.

“Do you know how happy I am to have found you without an owner?” She lowered herself until her cleavage nearly touched my face.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I can do whatever I want to with you, and no one can stop me. There are things I’ve always wanted to try but never had a human to try them on. Please understand my feelings. I want to give you a ride to my tent. But the question is, where will you ride. The decision is killing me.” She said.

This was both my greatest fear and dream. I knew what this was, but I didn’t know how this world worked; the system had just dumped me here without any power.

“Why can’t I just ride on your back? If you waited this long, what’s a little longer?” I asked.

“It's cute that you think you can talk your way out of satisfying my desires.” She opened her mouth and let a cascade of drool leak out. “I must taste you.” The centauress said.

She grabbed my arm before I could flinch away. Her mouth opened impossibly wide before she shoved my arm into her mouth and licked my fingers. It was so hot and comfortable after shivering out here and reminded me of how dire my situation really was. Her tongue slipped between my fingers, slathering my hand gently.

Then her eyes turned serious, and she guided my hand down her throat. Where her mouth and tongue had been playful and sweet, her through was all tugging muscles and crushing . It wanted me in her stomach and didn’t give a damn about being gentle. Slowly she fed my arm into her mouth up to the elbow just to hover over the crown of my head.

Hot centaur drool dripped on my head and ran down my face. The centaur’s eyes serious, and I could tell she was seconds away from taking my head.

So, I grabbed her breast under her bra. The massive titty obscured her nipple for a time, but the centaur closed her eyes and relaxed even as my slowly warming hand found her inverted nipple. I fiddled with her bra until I managed to upturn it. Two massive pale titties burst out, twitching as I closed in on them.

The centaur grabbed my forearm and slowly pulled me out of her throat. She licked my fingers some more with her massive horse-sized tongue before grabbing one of her own breasts and pushing my hand into her nipple.

I pushed my hand in, and milk began to dribble out around my wrist. She moaned as I searched for her nipple. Milk continued to gush out as I pushed deeper. Soon I was up to my elbow with no sign of her nipple. When I tried to pull away, I felt something envelope my hand and clamp down on my wrist.

The centaur sighed and grabbed the sides of her breast before moving them in small circles. “My name is Kale; what’s yours?” Kale asked.

I pulled on my wrist, producing another moan from her. “Why are you asking me that now?” I asked.

“So, I know what to write on your milk jar. I’m going to share you with my friends. I bet milk made from you will be extra creamy and thick.” Kale said.

Her breast began to tug at my hand, bringing me deeper inside. “This isn’t how I want to ride you,” I said.

Kale’s breath hitched, and her face reddened. “Then how do you want to ride me. My back is off limits though if you pick my stomach, I might let you. I bet you taste even better now that you’re covered in milk.” She brought her other breast to her mouth and drank deeply. When she pulled it away, milk ran down the sides of her mouth, and her large brown nipple bulged out.

“Have a drink.” She shoved the thick nipple in my mouth, and creamy sweet milk ran down my throat.

“It tastes like condensed milk,” I said.

“That was a young elf girl who strayed from her mother. She drank so much of my milk before she crawled inside. I churned her slow for several days milk tastes best when it’s made slowly.” Kale said.

I needed to think of something shocking and perverse enough to make her let go. “I don’t want to be turned into milk. Could I ride in your pussy instead?” I asked.

It was a gamble ass or pussy, but I didn’t want to crawl up her ass.

Kale’s breast stopped tugging, and slowly I pulled my arm out. She turned to me with a glassy look in her eyes. “Are you sure about that? My human half is much gentler than that place. If you go in there, it will be rough. My horse pussy is very aggressive.” Kale said.

I brought my milk-covered hand to my face and licked it. It was addictively sweet. She was going to turn me into that and share it with her friends. Now she seemed a little scared.

“What’s wrong? Have you never taken someone up there before?” I asked.

She looked at me with pity. “No, I’m still a virgin there. It's considered cruel for a centaur to shove someone up their pussy or ass. But I’ve heard it feels so good, and it could take days for my body to absorb you fully. I have an idea.” Kale said.

“What idea is that?” I asked.

“Well, I don’t know when anyone else will volunteer to go up my cunny. It would be a shame to just melt you down. So if you can survive inside of me until we get to camp, I’ll let you out.” Kale said.

I turned and walked to her flank. Running wouldn’t work; she would just chase me down. There was nothing I could do here but pray she would be gentle. When I approached, Kale moved her tail to the side, revealing a pair of damp pink panties.

I moved them to the side to get a good look at the monster that would devour me. But instead of a terrifying beast, it was just the long zipper-like lips of a horse pussy. Tender black lips parted as she spread her legs wide, revealing her pink, almost red interior. I took off my shirt and shorts; I wouldn’t need them. A cold wind blew, making my teeth chatter and knees ache.

A steady supply of heat poured from her snatch, along with her friendly feminine scent. I reached forward and massaged the outer lips getting another moan from Kale. This was what I wanted and what I feared. I leaned in and clumsily licked at her damp lips, tasting her before she tasted me. Kale’s pussy winked, revealing a heart-shaped thump-sized pearl of a clit. My tongue brushed against it, and I felt Kales horse twat part around my forehead.

Every lick seemed to drive her to take more of me inside. But she did so slowly; there was no great suction from Kale, only a slow, inevitable slide. I managed to lick and suck on her clit for a couple of minutes before Kale’s cunny pulled my head in too far to continue.

I heard her heavy heartbeat and felt the ripple of her muscles. Powerful muscles got to work as her pussy lips widened before the interior wall gripped me. I felt her tail swat at my back before she backed up and pulled forward. My head moved through her walls as they tightened and relaxed. Air flowed in as she backed up again, pushing me deeper inside.

My head was fully taken, and her pussy continued to stretch to claim my shoulders. A powerful crushing dragged me in deeper as Kale moved back and forth, using my body like a giant dildo. Each time she pushed down, she drove me deeper inside. Streams of centaur pussy juice splashed into my face as my nose poked against her cervix. I felt her love tunnel flesh and push my nose hard against the entrance of her womb.

When it seemed not to work, Kale slid forward, freezing me as all, but my head was released from her. Then she thrust herself down, forcing first my nose then my head inside. Finally, I felt my feet and legs hand out of her in the cold air as she stood back up.

I felt her body lean forward and her front legs bend. Gravity was working for her now. The womb opened up before me as a tight sack of squishing flesh. She squeezed me inside until her pussy lips closed over my toes. Then she stood up and began to trot.

Her uterus and womb clenched me so tight I could barely breathe. Every movement was met with crushing , and Kale ignored me. I could feel my body slowly creeping into the womb, but it wasn’t in any hurry. Even a twitch caused the muscular pussy walls to come down hard on me. The worst part of it was how it teased my dick.

Somehow it was like her pussy knew where my dick was and rubbed it ferociously. Every step was followed by a tightening of her pussy. If I slid, it crushed me until I could barely breathe. I continued to slowly fill up her womb through the tight confines of her cervix. The only sounds I heard were the churning of her guts and the beating of her heart.

Her tightening was too much I came not long into her trot. Kale’s pussy responded with wild flexing sprays of fem cum and the slow rock of her sex. Her muscles had adapted to my weight and pushed me back and forth like some kind of live-in dildo. Every time I came, it grew more excited. Already both of my arms were crammed into her womb, and I didn’t know how long before she would the rest of me inside.

Kale had trapped me inside of her, and I think she forgot about me.

Does Red Get Slushed

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)