More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Which servant is summoned?

Alternate Scenario: Fate/MYST

Banner

As a soft breeze blew flower petals against their face, they opened their eyes. A night sky with a nebula’s worth of stars stared down at them.

It took strain to lift one arm. A dainty, pale hand appeared in their vision, but holding it up and moving it was difficult. It was like the air was thick with a solid form of fog and a greater amount of gravity was pressing down on them. Moreso, the hand was unfamiliar to them and didn't really feel right.

As panic began to set in at the feeling of helplessness, a foreign feeling even on the worst of days, they managed to work up the strength to sit up. With an audible groan from a voice that was too high to be their own, they felt the world spin and a dizzy spell set in as their head went upright. It felt like the air was intoxicating...

As the nausea passed, they looked down at themselves, spotting... wait, this wasn't their body.

Their soft, supple skin was pale and flawless, not a single scar or blemish on it. Their bare legs and dainty feet were shapely, giving way to a soft curve of hips, flat tummy, and a very sizable pair of breasts capped with small pink nipples. Gray hair fell in their face and they reached up to feel that it was long and fluffy. This... This didn't feel right.

At that thought, Magical Energy pulsed through their Magic Circuits. Before their eyes, their body shifted. Their curves straightened out, hard lines replacing their softness, a penis growing from between their legs, their breasts flattening into their chest, and their hands and feet becoming less feminine looking. Reaching up, they also felt their hair was shorter and a bit spikier.

His hands brushed over his face and he felt that he had boyish features, clearly babyfaced and younger than he felt he should be. Another thought of 'this doesn't feel right' and he felt the shift again. Her face was more feminine now, with a button nose and fuller lips.

Male
Female

Deciding to settle on a female body for now, she let out a little groan as she struggled to pull herself to her feet, arms moving to cover her nakedness. Where was she?

Blue Flower Field

The field was full of blue and white flowers. A sky with a nebula of stars and a crescent moon hung above it. It all looked too beautiful and surreal to be the real world. On top of that, despite having just woken up, it felt more like she'd fallen asleep instead... like a reverse-awakening.

She took a step forward, only to stumble. Her entire body felt off. Like her skin didn't fit. Everything just... didn't feel right. It was hard to move her arms and legs. With a thought and a surge of energy through her circuits, she became male once more, but he found it was even harder to move his limbs in that form. He swapped back to female again.

She clenched her fist, feeling the Od in her circuits. This felt especially wrong... She knew what her Magic Circuits felt like. These weren't them. They felt more numerous and of a higher quality... If she didn't know any better, these were beyond first-rate Magic Circuits, to the point that it felt overwhelming compared to what she was normally used... to.

She gripped her forehead, an odd sense of dissociation running through her. What was she normally used to? Flashes began to fill her head... Clock Tower... Mage's Association... Moonlit World... Magi... Workshop... A mission from Lord El Melloi II... Some kind of powerful artifact...

She let out a loud cry, falling to her knees. It all felt fuzzy and just barely within her reach, but every attempt to squint it into focus or reach a little harder just felt overwhelming!

A second loud cry rang out... but it wasn't from her. She raised her head, a silent gasp escaping her throat.

Chimera

A Chimera! A Phantasmal Being of the Monstrous Beast class! She scrambled to her feet, only to freeze as it stared her down. A low growling accompanied its breathing alongside the hissing of its snake tail. It was big enough for three of her to ride with fangs and white glowing eyes. How? Weren't these beings only in locations mankind couldn't reach?

She flared up some of the Magical Energy in her hand, hoping to throw a fireball at it, but instead searing pain shot through her. She let out a cry, falling to one knee. Uh, hypno-OW, her eyes! Wincing, she raised her remaining hand. What about Reinfor-OW OW OW OW!

Every movement felt foreign. She knew the spells, she knew how to work her Magic Circuits to cast them, but... These weren't her Magic Circuits! It was like they were too powerful for what she wanted them to do, too potent with Od for her to know how to throttle them!

Biting her lip, she dropped her hands to the flowers below her, feeling like she was ready to cry.

Then she felt it.

Something hard and rigid in the flowers. She grasped her hand around it, lifting it up to look at it.

It was a small sword, the size of a knife at most, detailed as if it were a full-sized one. It was made up of a solid, gleaming silver, but as she looked closer she could just make out an engraving written in Latin along the blade.

"Summon the Sword," she read aloud.

As if on involuntary reflex, her circuits flooded the item with enough raw energy to make her arm feel like it was on fire. The small sword burst with a blue light, floating into the air as a magic circle appeared in the flowers around her. Before her eyes, the sword spread out between her and the Chimera, splitting into multiple copies. As she focused on them, she realized each burned with the torch of heroism. A Servant! She could summon a Heroic Spirit as a Saber! But which one?

Which Heroic Spirit of the Sword do you summon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)