More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by babayaga babayaga

What's next?

Alternate Route: House Grimm

A/N: My route will have fantasy and magic. I hope that's okay.

Your name is not just a mere label, it is a legacy that carries the weight of your entire house. You are Frederick Grimm, Lord of the rugged and unforgiving northern lands, and your family has been the shield that guards the realm for generations. But with great power comes great responsibility, and the Grimms have more than their fair share.

House Grimm stands as a bulwark against the savage mountain tribes and monstrous creatures that lurk in the shadows. The howling winds and relentless snows of winter are no match for the sturdy walls of Grimm Hall, the stronghold that has withstood the test of time and countless assaults. Yet, despite all the security that your home provides, a true lord cannot afford to stay hidden behind his walls forever. Duty calls, and you must answer.

As you stand in the Lord's Bedroom, you feel the icy chill of the storm outside seeping into your bones. The room is warm, but not warm enough to chase away the shivers that run up your spine. You scan the chamber, your eyes settling on the figure that has captured your attention. A woman. Who is she? What is she doing here??

Who is the woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)