More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What did she find?

Alternate Character: Miranda Ziegler

Miranda stood there next to her best friend, hidden in the corner of a clothing store in the mall.

"Come on Sierra," said Miranda undressing. "Just take your clothes off already!"

"But someone could see us, and we could get in trouble if we're caught" said Sierra worried. "We're not in that N.A.K.E.D. program like Megan."

"I hear that's what makes it so much fun," responded Miranda standing there in nothing but her underwear. "The thrill of knowing that all those people can see you in such an immodest state, and the risky feeling of knowing what you're doing is taboo is so exhilarating."

"Maybe to you!" said Sierra as Miranda unhooked her bra and began to remove it. "But I don't want people to see me naked, I'm not into that."

"Listen Sierra, I don't want to show my naked body to people any more than you do," said Miranda removing her panties. "But we already agreed to the bet, and I'm not backing out." she said as she dropped her panties onto the ground with her other clothes.

Sierra stared in disbelief at her friend as she stood completely naked, hidden in the back corner of the clothing store.

"All we have to do to win the bet is run from one side of the mall to the other twice in a row without covering ourselves or getting caught and put in N.A.K.E.D.," said Miranda. "It's simple enough to do, I even have a plan for if we get caught that will still allow us to win the bet without ending up in that new N.A.K.E.D. program Megan was put in."

"But I didn't agree to the bet, you did! I shouldn't have to participate if I didn't agree to it!" said Sierra. "Plus did you hear what they said will happen if we lose the bet?" asked Sierra.

"Yes I heard, we have to willingly put ourselves in N.A.K.E.D. if we lose, plus we get a public spanking," said Miranda dismissing her worries. "But that's not gonna happen, I promise we're gonna win the bet, now would you take your fucking clothes off already?"

"I swear to God Miranda," said Sierra as she began taking her shirt off. "If I end up in N.A.K.E.D. because of you, I'm gonna be pissed."

"I promise you, you have nothing to worry about," said Miranda standing there naked and watching her friend strip.

"I better not have anything to worry about," said Sierra now wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

"Plus you gotta admit, there's a part of you that secretly actually wants to do this," said Miranda as her friend took off her bra.

Sierra blushed when Miranda said that and dropped her bra on the floor. "Don't pretend you don't want to do it too," she retorted embarrassed.

Sierra finally slid her panties down her legs and took them off. The two girls were finally standing there hidden in the back of the store without so much as a stitch of clothing to cover their beautiful nude forms. They examined each other's nude bodies for a minute.

They both blushed for a moment, knowing it was officially time to dash out of the store in nothing but their birthday suits. They were embarrassed, neither of them thought this would be easy, but nor did they think it would be so hard.

"Sierra...?" said Miranda.

"Yes?" answered her friend.

"Remember when I was talking smack to those N.A.K.E.D. participants calling them babies and bitches for whining about being in the program?" asked Miranda blushing crimson.

"Yes, I remember," said Sierra blushing an equal shade of red. "Afterall, you ended up making this bet with them because you pissed them off by telling them anyone could do the N.A.K.E.D. program without getting embarrassed."

"Well... about that..." said Miranda blushing with embarrassment. "I was wrong, I was very very wrong, now that I'm actually about to do this I couldn't be more embarrassed."

"That's okay, me too," said Sierra. "I don't think it's too late to back out and beg them for forgiveness."

"Yeah, but I don't think they would give us any forgiveness," said Miranda. "How about we both start running on the count of three?"

"Sounds like a plan," said Sierra.

"One," said Miranda blushing.

"Two," followed Sierra blushing even harder.

"Three," said both of them simultaneously, as they dashed across the store and out the door, naked as they days they were born.

Little did either girl know at the time, this would be the event that would lead to the two best friends getting thrown in N.AK.E.D. for a good long while.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)