More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

How does Samantha handle the growing stomach situation?

Alternate: she doesn't her neighbor does

At the Wrong Address

Colette was sitting down ready for another night in working on her dungeon campaign. When suddenly she received a doorbell ring to bring her out of focus. When she went to the door there was no one there and only a package. Upon closer inspection the package said 321 elm when her address was 322 elm meaning this was for her neighbor Samantha. So she figured what the hell and brought the package in cause Samantha had kind of been a bitch of a neighbor anyways.

She set the package on the counter before going to take a shower. When she gets out she somewhat dresses up as she looks at herself in her bedroom mirror. She notices her slender frame with the exception of her nice ass which is the only thing her deadbeat whore of a mother ever gave her, other than that she had dull grey eyes which were further hidden by big thick glasses, curly brown hair, freckles, and b cup breasts . She put on a sweatshirt and pajamas with a nice bra panty set she got from a friend of hers for Christmas. Underneath a matching bra and thong of black lace she had a nice trimmed pussy.

She looks at the package on the counter not sure what it is she opens it up. She found what was a generic labeled "love potion" tag in the box but on the bottle there was nothing and to most people that would be end of the mystery. But collete was a genius in her own right and so she shined a blacklight on it which revealed a signature she recognized from the dark web. Although upon searching for that product on the dark web it had seemed that there were no sites selling it anymore though she did come across a board talking a similar product. Apparently that product was called the Essence of Aphrodite and if drank by itself it will make you attract any man, woman, or etc. they desire. But other members of the board were talking about experiments with different alcohols had different effects like-

  1. When Mixed with Bourbon or whiskey the chemical compound will make the user more attactive to men
  2. When combined with wine it will make the user more attractive to females
  3. when combined with Ale it would make the user more attractive to futas
  4. more testing was needed to see other effects
  5. how it works is different with each user with some having burps, sweat, or even pee being the trigger for how it works still further testing required

It's probably a load of bullshit but it can't hurt to try right? Colette then went two her fridge and pulled out an old mascotto that she got from a company mixer, two bottles of apple ale that she had from her last game session, and a pint of bourbon left from her ex boyfriend who she broke it off with when he had a solo focus for sex an none for compassion.

While studying her options she was hearing the loud yelling of her neighbor and her friend Rebecca as they were probably going out tonight.

"C'mon let's go who knows what hotties we will find tonight"Rebecca exclaimed.

"I know it's just that I was supposed to have a package arrive tonight" Samantha said even though both were looking dressed like they were ready to go.

"You promised me last week that we would go on the 13th which is if you don't remember tonight and also Momma needs to get laid" rebecca said as she was waking to the taxi.

"Ugh fine" Samantha said as she looked both ways shrugged her shoulders and got in the taxi with Rebecca.

'Finally those two bimbos are gone' Colette thought as she went back to the decision at hand. What was she going to do?

What mixture will she try and where will she try the results?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)