More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freemium5 freemium5

What will happen next?

Alt Start

John woke with a start. He had been out on the town last night with his friends and only got home in the small hours of the morning. The night had been as normal as it could be, traffic cones were absconded with, falling from one bar to the next, although one part did stand out from normal. While John had been walking back to the bus stop to get home, he dipped down a back alley and tripped over something. This something appeared to be some kind of fruit or bulb from a plant, but in the middle of a concrete alley? When he had peered closer, it puffed a cloud of spores into Johns face, and shriveled up into a dry husk. Coughing and sputtering, John recoiled and carried on stumbling to the bus stop. After that puff, what was already a blur of a night became a streak of colour, he barely knew how he got home. But he did. And now he was incredibly hung over, with the driest mouth he had ever had.

Reaching for his nightstand, his hand gained purchase on his holy grail, a glass containing sweet sweet water. Sitting upright, John began to chug. He still felt shaky, but his throat was at least wet again. With his most immediate concern covered, John then started to think about food. Grease. Fry up, yes fry up was the answer to his headache. He had heard his housemate Alexi moving about, but thought that the kitchen should be free enough to mooch on into. Setting down the water and slowly sitting up, John realised he had passed out in his clothes, so he stood up and striped out of them, to put on some comfy pjs and large shirt. Looking in the mirror, John saw himself, 6'2", brown hair, little bit of facial hair. Surely he shouldn't be looking this disheveled after one night out at 24? Still feeling like a zombie, John made his way out of his bedroom, and through to the kitchen. After brewing some tea, John got to frying. Bacon, hash browns and egg, hangover cure, and hopefully a cure to how famished he was feeling all of a sudden. After he finished scarfing that down, he got up to go back to his room, and Alexi bumped into him.

Alexi was a 23 year old woman who house shared with John to help keep bills down. To call her stunning would be an understatement. Svelte legs that flowed into wide hips currently clad in some soft joggers, a tone stomach and respectable bust, hidden behind a crop top and sports bra. Her face beautiful, framed by long blonde hair. When we say they bumped into each other, this is not a social 'hi how are ya', this was accompanied by a bonk as they collided. As John went to apologise, a dryness came back to his throat, and he sputtered out a few coughs. Directly into Alexis face, leading her to wince and cough a little herself. John hadn't noticed it amidst his coughing, but there seemed to be a green tinge to the air coming from him. A green tinge that went to Alexi. Once John recovered, he realised Alexi was being uncharacteristically quiet, especially for having just hit into each other. He focused his eyes on her, and saw that hers had a vacant, cloudy look. After a few more seconds, he felt a weird sensation, and a milky haze crept into his own vision. This milky haze then gave way to an odd double vision, and he realised that he was seeing both Alexi and himself, from Alexis view! John reached out toward Alexi and saw his own hand move towards his-not-his face! He then tried reaching out with Alexis' hand, and again saw it move away from his-not-his face, and towards his actual face. He was in control of both himself and Alexi!

As he pondered what the fuck was going on, more sensations seemed to layer over his own bodies, a weight on his chest, a cold midriff, his hair in a ponytail. A dampness on his crotch. He realised that he had managed to sit down without Alexi moving as well. He concentrated for a second, and gave the command to sit to seemingly his other half. He watched as his 'feed' from Alexi lowered to the ground, as he saw her sit down cross legged. He found himself more confused than scared or concerned. It all felt new, but it felt right, he should do this to more. He should _spread. _John realised that while lost in his thoughts, he had become rock hard. He felt his cock straining against his pjs. And he did have a hot woman under his control, it would be a shame to waste this opportunity. He willed Alexi to crawl over to him, and fish out his engorged member. Seeing this beauty do exactly as he wished only made John hornier. As soon as she had his cock in hand, she began pumping, while John grabbed her head, and pulled her closer to his crotch. She opened her pretty lips, and latched on to the tip, as her hands worked up and down his shaft. John was in heaven, but also thought, what is he doing? Go hard or go home. Ignoring the fact he was already home, he directed Alexi to remove her joggers, and bend over the sofa. John had always wanted to try anal, and now he had a perfect willing partner. John also found memories in his head that were not his, he could remember what being penetrated felt like, how good it was to be thrown about. How good a cock in the ass felt. He had full access to Alexi, body and mind it seemed. As he broke out of his revere into Alexis kinks, a glorious sight beheld him.

He readied himself, and his new extension, rubbing the pussy juice from her vagina and onto her asshole. He delighted in working it into her ass, feeling his thumb squeeze in, and be squeezed. He lined his cock up to her asshole, and dove in. The tight, warm pleasure washed over both his bodies, moans escaping both mouths as their horniness ramped up even more. John began pumping in and out, loving he sensation on his dick on the sensations he felt through her ass. It did not take long for both the bodies to come, in unison from the onslaught of pleasure. John came hard into Alexi's ass, feeling the hot cum leave him and fill her up. As he slipped out of her, and slumped down on the couch, he searched her memories and had Alexi leave to clean herself up and out.

While his new body was getting on with that, he pondered who he should spread to next? There was a lovely neighbour Emilé, or a lovely goth waitress at a local café John and Alexi could corner. He would wait until Alexi was available again, no point in risking only taking one body to spread his influence.

Who do they add to their number?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)