More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Path Do you Take?

Already Broken By Jessup.

I was coming home from another long day of work, the sun was starting to sink below the treeline of the distant woods behind the rows of houses. I walked up to the door and unlocked it, and immediately as I pulled open the door I could hear Sarah moaning and calling out. "Ah Ah Ah Fuck yeah just like that" echoed from upstairs as I entered the house and quickly closed the door behind me. It had been this way for months, I didn't know why but my wife had started cheating on me with Jessup, more than that I did not understand why it turned me as well. My member was already rock hard as i slowly headed up the stairs with my heart fluttering with excitement as I walked to our door way to see how Jessup and Sarah had been enjoying themselves. As I moved up to the open door I saw my wife lying naked on her back with her knees bent. Between her legs the massive black muscular form of Jessup was bent down, his long face buried into her pussy, greedily slurping at her wet lips. "Ah yeah that's good, how was work honey" she asked as her eyes went up to facing me, then she went back to loudly moaning as Jessup switched to forcing two of his thick digits into her hole as his lips went to her clit, her hand instinctively going to the back of his head to rub it lovingly.

I didn't answer because I was focusing on the action happening before me while I remembered back to when this all had just started and he could barely fit one finger into her. My cock throbbed pathetically as my whispered to me about how he had stretched her out, how his large equestrian cock had shaped her pussy to only enjoy him alone. Enjoy him she did, she had no job and while he was off work they were together, they went out on dates, she often stayed over at his home, she even visited him at work sometimes. All those years of him holding back against interacting with human women was being unleashed on my wife in a tidal wave of sexual encounters, there was many times she was so tired from his visits that I would come home to her heavily used and asleep. The thing was though for whatever reason I drew a lot of sexual pleasure from it, there had been many times I jerked off while watching her get fucked, or even I would jerk off in bed as I thought about what she was doing with him while she was gone. I remember the first time I had walked in on them, my opportunity to be mad or hurt, she expected, and maybe I should have been, however as she attempted to apologize through the moans of him refusing to stop thrusting in her I realized I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to claim my wife roughly, and after he left, her and I had the best sex of our marriage. That was how it started but now I was more keen to watch and she felt little need to sleep with me anymore.

I had not responded to her question and she did not look for one as Jessup's massive form had already crawled over my nude wife. They had started to passionately make out while she traced over the bulging muscles of his body as my hand went down to my hard cock to free it from my pants. Once it was free I absent minded of actions stroked my cock as I was their sensual embrace, I also took notice of his large hanging balls and what I could see of his over a foot long steel rod of a cock. It made my face burn with lust, it had claimed and conquered my wife, reshaped her into its slutty and I loved it. Though I never mentioned it to my wife there was this burning passion inside me to one day hold it, taste it even, It's massive size and girth slowly enslaving me as well as my wife. My mind was pulled back from my thoughts as they shifted, he moved to standing and I moved to the side for a better view of what was happening. With a firm hand he was rubbing the massive tip up and down over her drooling pussy lips, all whiled she cooed enthusiastically in response. I pumped my small member harder as he kept up his small rubbing motions, "stop teasing Jess and fuck me hard" she said right in front of me. I was not there to her or him, they were alone in their own space "yes ma'am" he replied before easily sinking in half of his cock into her.

She roared out a loud "YEEEEESSSSSSS" as he continued to sink it in, inch by inch he fed her his shaft to places my cock could never touch as she drooled. Shortly after he was buried all the way, his large balls lying against her firm ass, proof of how he had ruined and claimed my wife. There was a small bulge in her stomach that she playfully petted at with her hand while wearing a sickeningly evil grin, then just as he started he slowly pulled out. Each inch reappeared as it had entered her however now it was slick and coated in her cum, the proof that she wanted this feeling more than anything. Was he was pulled almost all the way out with just his tip left in, he sank back into her with a quick thrust, she yelped in pleasure as the bulge returned for a mere moment before he pulled out once more. He was fucking her hard and slow, building up his speed, he after all had all the time in the world, she was without a doubt his, my hand roughly pumping my cock covered in pre-cum was plenty proof of that. Each time he jammed into her was met with a loud slap and a vicious, primal moan from her, it seemed so loud I wondered if the neighbors could hear this as it happened. Not that it really mattered I knew they had seen her go over to his place many of times, leave with him in his car dressed for a date and returned looking freshly fucked. The neighbors knew but they did not care, they acted normal, Greg and Lilly even started bringing Jessup and Sarah over for double dates.

None of that ever mattered to me either, or it did but was all worth it for this moment, watching that massive cock spread and then disappear into wife's sopping cunt as she gripped his arms howling in pleasure. "YES FUCK ME SO HARD" she growled as he sank into her again and again, my eyes stayed focused both on her pussy and the bulge that showed up when he entered her fully, the sound of his flesh smacking into hers hypnotizing me. I moaned pathetically as I came for the first time, neither one noticed or cared far to lost into their own sexual adventure that was currently going on. As my cum settled on the floor in small drops the guilt and sadness washed over me as it always did, now I wanted to rush forward and pull the apart. I knew however that would never be an option, the only way I could make it end is leaving her so he could just have her. I loved her to much to leave so I stood their limp dick as she moaned from the equine burying his massive shaft in her over and over as her pathetic husband just watched. I stood there with my head hanging low but even my guilt could not hold me, there was always the rhythm of flesh on flesh and her moans, "YES HARDER MORE" along with the arrival of small grunts from him as he started to put in effort toward fucking my wife. Sweat formed over his long muzzle and he grunted roughly with each deep thrust into my wife, my hardness started to return very quickly.

"OH OH OH GOD YES THIS IS WHAT I NEED" my wife called out as he sank into her wet depths at high speeds, the slashing sound of his balls on her ass didn't even have time to finish before another slap could be heard. I started weakly stroking my cock again as my eyes retrained on the action before me, now Jessup was starting to grunt out words as he drew closer and closer to his limit. "Yeah you're still fucking tight, I need to break that pussy with my cock" he said while my wife moaned and gasped in response. He continued on by saying "we have such a low chance of getting you pregnant I gotta keep pumping you full so you can have your first foal, would you like that"? My wife let out a long drawn out moan in response as I sped up my jerking while my brain raced with the idea of her pregnant with his child. "ALRIGHT, let me fill you up then" he called out as he really started slamming into her, her whole body slammed around as the bed shook treating to break under the pressure and . My wife was really letting out the moans and random profanities as he fucked her in pursuit of finishing and knocking her up, the bed slamming loudly against the wall, his gruff moans all while my hand worked my cock, the moment lasted for six maybe eight minuets. Then he all came to its final end as Jessup yelled out in an half moan half neigh while burying his cock as deep as it would go, his balls against her twitching, the bulge in her stomach from is cock shifting as he filled her up. Despite his flared cock best effort copious amounts of his cum flowed out as he just sat buried inside her for some time.

She was roughly panting, moaning and whispering loving things to him, they kissed some before he finally started to remove his slightly lip horse cock. When it fully slid out with a wet pop a large gush of his cum poured out and pooled on the bed. "I'll be back in a little let you catch your breath" he said as he stood up, and his eyes finally found me. Standing with my much smaller dick out stroking it still trying to cum, he gave a smirk as he walked by me "welcome home, Adam". With that he left the room, but I wasn't really paying attention, instead my focus was on my well used wife, her body sprawled out, peach flesh blistered red from the rough fucking she had just had. Her legs was open, her cunt completely gaped open with a small stream of his cum constantly pouring out of her, I kept my eyes there speeding up my jerking off. With that image of my wife's well used body burning in my head it did not take long for me to cum pathetically again as very few drops fell from my cock, the small sound I made regained my wife's attention. Her head slowly rolled over to look at me, her cheeks flushed, eyes glazed over, she looked down at my cock growing limp from me cumming. "Hey baby welcome home" she said weakly as she gestured for me to come closer so that she could give me a quick peak on the cheek. "I cant really talk I need to rest for when he comes back up here, but Jessup is staying the night again you don't mind sleeping on the couch again do you". I didn't answer, didn't have time to as Jessup returned to our bed as he started kissing and rubbing all over my wife as I made my way downstairs to the couch, like many nights before I fell asleep to the sounds and cries of my wife being roughly bred upstairs.

Broken More?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)