More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Broken More?

Broken By Jessup pt 2

I woke up in our bed, and rolled over to see it empty, I tried to clear my eyes and focus my thoughts as the effects of my deep sleep had a grip on me. I sat up and waited as my body adjusted to being awake, I could barely make out some sound coming from downstairs, I stumbled up and went to the bathroom. I had full morning wood, I had not had sex with Sarah for what felt like years, she was always to busy with Jessup, once done in the bathroom I started to make my way toward the living room. The moment I opened the door of our room the sounds became much clearer, it was the sounds of my wife being roughly fucked by Jessup's large equine member, a sound I was very used to at this point. I made my way down stairs and looked into our living room area, Jessup was set on the couch, with his pants off, as my wife eagerly slid herself up and down his massive member. I entered the room so I could see my wife, Jessup's massive hands were up her loose t-shirt as he gripped and squeezed her breast, but my eyes locked hungrily onto what I wanted to see. The shape of Jessup's cock appear and shrink away in my wife's lower stomach as she fucked herself on him, the moans mixed with a little sounds of pain as she was filled completely in a way no human man could ever hope to. My wife's pussy lips were soaked from her juices, and the couch was soaked, she was so turned on it almost looked like someone had pissed all over our couch, my wife fluttered her eyes as she finally noticed I was there. "Ohh ahh, morning ahh ahh honey, I'll make breakfast ahh as soon as oh fuck I finish mine" she joked and teased about the large cock currently shaping her insides to look like it.

This had been so common, sometimes if I was unlucky their fuck session would take place later in the day, and I would end up having to sleep on the couch. It was a bit of a weird experience watching a massive equine man fuck my wife, I felt pain and jealously as any man would, but there was a deep seated desire that watching caused to burn with in me. I knew it was not a normal thing but just watching her stomach expand and her eyes tear up slightly while her tongue hung out and she panted like a dog as she was roughly bred like a beast. Jessup's giant hand slide from her breast to her stretched pussy where he began to tease her clit while his member ruined her insides, she cried out in pleasure so loudly that I am sure even Greg and Lilly could hear it next door. "Fuck baby you're break me and drive me mad if you keep doing that", he however did not stop but leaned forward and said, "even if you do go mad I will still be here to keep giving you the fucking you need", and then their lips locked in a passionate kiss. His large tongue violated her mouth and I could swear I could see the bulge of his tongue appear slightly in her throat as they made out, she pulled back and said "hurry and cum baby I gotta make him some food". "Oh he can wait, besides I think he wants to rub one out watching us" Jessup said with a scoff at the tent I was pitching that was not even a third the length of his cock that was buried in my wife claiming her deeper than I ever would. He began to speed up the raising and lowering of his hips as he fucked my wife for all she was worth as the slapping noises of his full balls slapping into her mixed with the wet schrulping noise of a soaked pussy being gaped and fucked.

My cock was twitching in my clothes as it begged for me to touch it, but I felt like being manly or as manly as one could be as his wife took a foot of another mans cock in front of him as he got hard. I turned and walked away from them into the kitchen, my wife didn't notice as she was too busy screaming as she felt pleasure I could never offer her, I walked in to the kitchen and took a seat at the table. I wanted so badly to give in and jerk off, it had almost become an addiction at this point, I loved seeing ,y wife being pleased by another, I loved watching her take the giant cock like a goddess and there was darker parts of me that wanted more. I sighed as the sounds of my wife being thoroughly fucked in the next room, Jessup had been doing his best to assert his dominance over me, and what I just did clearly upset that, so he was gonna make her scream, much to her delight. I could also hear Jessup's grunts of as he gave it to my wife roughly, as well as the sounds of the couch doing its best to handle the rough love making that was going on top of it. I cock twitched and begged to be released and pleasured, only hearing what was happening and not seeing it was oddly more erotic than watching it happen right in front of me. The sound of skin smacking skin now mixed with the cries and moans as Jessup was clearly approaching orgasm and was slamming for all he was worth before filling my wife with his seed, I was just glad she was on birth control. They hit their peak as I heard Jessup give a long raspy moan and heard my wife says "yes, fuck baby that's it give me all of it, shoot it deep" and my cock hungerly jerked as it was demanding with all of it's might to be touched and pleasured.

I sat there sexually frustrated but feeling slightly victorious for not giving into my desire and jerking off to my wife being slammed by our equine neighbors massive cock, even if I really wanted to. I sat there for a while as the quiet settled over the house, and after awhile my wife came stumbling into the kitchen, she could not walk straight and cum was seeping from her pussy down her leg. She seemed happy and glowing from the fucking, even a normal person saw her face right now they would just assume she high off some sort of . She slowly made her way to the counter before shakily saying, "sorry honey, I don't feel like getting dressed while Jessup is over, hope you don't mind me making something simple, don't want grease popping on my skin after all". She started going through the cabinet looking for something to fix, "how does some cooked oatmeal sound honey" she said as she grabbed the box, "that sounds good" I told her as she started gathering all the ingredients together. She got the pot on the stove and started cooking when Jessup strolled in, he was idly stroking his half hard member, which was still easily double the length of mine. I hard a hard time not just starring at his massive cock, it was slick with the cum of my wives pussy and a small drop of his cum hung from his tip. He gave a wicked smile as I clearly had my eye's locked onto his cock, it hardened a bit under my gaze as he made his way toward my wife as she cooked my food. He pushed his massive hand on her back to bend her over, "I am trying to cook" she verbally protested as her body readily bent over and presented its self to Jessup. With her bent over I could clearly see her gaped pussy leaking his seed and with my view from behind I could see Jessup's member straighten up to full length as his balls twitched still ready to breed like the stallion he is.

There was a went slurp and a long moan from wife as she was once again full of horse cock from our neighbor and he started back to trusting into my wife, my cock moaned to be released and I did not know how much longer I could deny it. My viewpoint was perfect to watch Jessup's large, full balls smack into my wife and her pussy spread to swallow his cock, and this view made me so horny I knew I could not hold back any longer, and I unzipped my pants and freed my cock. My cock was the hardest it had every been, it was at full length and girth and still was only maybe a third of the length of the one that was currently fucking my wife. I spit on my hand and gripped my member as I started jerking, at some point of him fucking my wife Jessup turned back to see that I did give in and gave a evil smile as he speed up to give me the show I wanted, and the fucking my wife needed. It did not take long for me to get to stroking very hard as the show was just less than a foot away, my wife was beside her self from the second fucking she was getting this early. She was moaning and making sounds that I assume were words but were not coming out straight from the giant cock being shoved deep inside of her, the more I stroked pleasure built up within me and I began to question why I was trying to avoid this. It felt so good to stroke like this, the scene in front of me was extremely erotic, Jessup and Sarah were both enjoying themselves, a dark twisted part of my mind said this was a good thing and I should just let it keep happening. It did not take long for me to blow my load all over my shirt, Jessup was still going at it, fucking my wife as she was bent over the counter. I could not comprehend how Jessup could go so many times in one day, the fact that he did seemed to make my wife happy as she was drooling and making incoherent noises as she was being fucked, her body sliding up and down the counter from the of each thrust.

Jessup smacked my wife's ass as he was rocking back and forth, thrusting into my wife as he let out low groans with each thrust. My cock was trying it's best to get hard again from the scene in front of me., I was transfixed as the part of me that wanted to fight this slowly died with each thrust of that cock into my wife, each of her moans and each of Jessup's grunts. Sarah tried to say something but it was slurred and made not sense but Jessup just gave a gentle shh as he continued to plow her, his speed starting to increase as he drew closer to filling her again. I watched hypnotized by the massive balls swinging and striking my wife as she was fed his cock, Jessup speed up faster and his grunts increased, his massive hands gripped her hips slightly. He turned his head toward me to see me watching and he smiled, before grunting out in a raspy voice "I want you to watch me fill your wife this time" as he spread his legs to give me a better view. His massive balls still covered most of the view but now I had a better look at her pussy as it swallowed that cock whole, I could even see the bulge of him entering her below her stomach. He checked to make sure I was still watching and when he saw I was enthralled he grinned and started thrusting wildly, each time her entered her she yelled, filling the house with her cries. Jessup's grunts sped up as he raced toward filling my wife with his cum once more, he started to talk now, "Yeah bitch take all of it, I am gonna fill you up till you look pregnant" my wife just gave an agreeing noise. I could not look away from the scene in front of me, I was not hard but my heart was beating fast, I was going to get to see him fill her up closer than I had ever before. Panting Jessup gripped her hard and started pulling her onto his cock "Get ready Sarah I am gonna fucking fill you up" he groaned out loud as her slammed his hips forward, I watched his balls twitch and the base of his shaft pulse as he seed shot in her at full speed as she cried out in full orgasm. They both sat their panting from their rough fucking I had watched the whole thing up close and loved it, now I also wanted her to get fucked more, my breakfast ending up getting burnt but I ended up going to get fast food for all of us, hoping when I came back to find them fucking again.

Broken More?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)