More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Path Do you Take?

Already Broken By Greg And Lilly.

It had been a long day of work as I pulled up toward our house, all the lights were already off which could only mean one thing, Sarah was at Greg's and Lilly's house. She had been every day that she could for the past month or so, I was certain there was a note in the house telling me this but it had happened so much I knew just by seeing the house. We had one erotic double date with them and it led to this, Sarah got addicted to being sandwiched between her best friend and her husband, and me well I liked to watch. I walked into our house and set my work stuff down, sure enough on the table was a note telling me where she was at, I locked up and started heading toward our neighbors house, already I was starting to get hard. I went up to their door and opened it to be greeted by the soft moans of my wife, I stepped inside and sitting on the couch with her pants down, best friend lapping away at her pussy was my wife. "Ohh h-hi honey" she managed to stammer out, the rough tongue of the lioness doing it's job on my wife's sensitive lower lips, "Hey guy hope work was good" said Greg. He was beside my wife, arm behind her back with the hand up her shirt groping her breast, my wife's hand was teasing his red cock out of his sheath.

Lilly pulled away from my wife's legs, the fur of her muzzle doused in my wife's sexual fluids, which she promptly licked away, "we were waiting for you to get here before we started, so why don't you go get in your spot, we want to play" Lilly said with a bit of a growl. My place was the corner, I went there and started getting undressed, while my neighbors and my wife did the same on the couch. As my wife was standing and removing her shirt, Lilly quickly latched onto one of my wife's erect nipples and started to suck causing her to shiver and moan. Lilly pulled away and said, "you should really think of going off the pills so one of the boys could knock you up, would love to drink milk out of these as Greg fucks you". My wife moaned at the idea, and my cock twitched, she had said one of us but it would be Greg that got her pregnant, since this had started she spent to much time riding him that she was to tired for me, and Canines are not exactly pull out people. My wife and Lilly both dropped to their knees as they began to suck and kiss at Greg's groin, his cock extending out more as they did, my cocked throbbed, I never thought I would see my wife suck someone's balls or make out with a woman with a cock between their mouths yet here she was. "Man is this great" Greg exclaimed happily, his tail wagging as his wife and mine where on their knees spreading their saliva across his cock between making out, I started to rub my own cock as I watched.

Lilly and Sarah stood up, "get your hands on the couch, bend over and raise that ass" Lilly commanded my wife while giving her a playful slap on the ass causing my wife to shiver. Without any form of hesitation my wife did as she was told, Lilly started to use her hands to spread and present my wife's pussy to her husband while Sarah mewed in pleasure. "Look at that Greg you got a bitch hot, wet and in heat in front of you, don't you think the right thing to do is quench her heat", more of Greg's large red canine member climbed from his sheath as he locked into a tight kiss with his wife. They kissed and made out like a teenage couple while his fingers went and buried themselves in my wife's pussy that was still being spread by Lilly. Sarah moaned and jerked as she tried to fuck herself on the invading digits, Greg and Lilly's kissed ended, "it may not be the right thing to do, but I am gonna bury my bone" he said with a chuckle. "I think that is just what she needs, however what I need is for this bitch to slurp down my cum" she says back to her husband. Lilly climbed onto the couch setting her ass against the back in a crouched position as she pulled my wife's head up by her hair. "You want my husbands cock in you sweetie your gonna give me mine and lock those lips on my pussy" Lilly declared and Sarah did as she was told in an instant.

"Oh fuck" Lilly yelped out as the slurping sound of my wife eating her pussy filled the room, "hungry today huh" Lilly taunted. She began to pet my wife's hair as a deep purr emanated from within her, "drink up you greedy slut" she said playfully, as she reached down to spread my wife's ass cheeks. "Honey I think you has a hole that needs to be knotted" Lilly said to her husband, he walked forward and begin to rub his mostly exposed shaft around her lips, causing her to moan into Lilly's crotch. I was rock hard at this display and stroking my cock with reckless abandonment Greg lined up and thrusted forward. Once his shaft sank into my wife's wet nether's, his breeding instinct took over as he began to rut and thrust at a rapid pace. The noise of his balls and hips slapping into her ass were filling the room, only outdone by the moans and gasps of my wife on the receiving end of his canine cock. "Fuck honey she can't even eat my pussy with you going that hard" Lilly said as Greg whined and huffed out "gotta breed, gotta knot my bitch" he added in a raspy voice. Lilly gave a chuckle, "our bitch honey I know how canine mating instincts are" she rubbed and petted my wifes head as she babbled incoherently, Lilly eyed me with an evil grin. "I always knew you were a beta, look at you watching your mate get fucked, I bet you would love to see her to do this off her birth control" she purred wickedly as I sped up my stroking as that thought moved through my head. "Hahaha look at you go, to bad I plan on carrying Greg's puppies, your wife just gets to be a cum dump for him".

Greg groaned and growled, "I'm gonna tie her" he yelled and gave a hard thrust that shook my wife's whole body, she shuddered in orgasm as she slumped down almost . I was stroking my cock so hard at the display as pleasure built up and I blew my load all over the floor. "S-so fu-full" my wife mewed as Greg's balls continued to pulse sending shot after shot of cum into my wife, he raised his leg and flipped around going ass to ass. He was panting as he reached behind himself to squeeze and play with my wife's soft ass as Lilly climbed off the couch. She walked around to his front and started to make out with him while gently rubbing his still throbbing balls, she pulled away from the kiss, "yes dump it all in her" she cooed. MY wife was mumbling something, her fingers idly teasing her clit as she was being pumped full of more and more cum, Lilly turned to face me. "You got your beta seed all over the floor" Lilly walked up to me and gave me a gentle kiss, I could taste a mix of Greg and my wife's pussy on her lips, "listen beta my man has your wife tied, this is gonna take some time and you have had your fun" she remarked looking at the small puddle on the floor. "Why don't you go home, and we can finish up here, she might get tied a little more so let her rest ok", I nodded weakly in reply. "Good beta" she said as she walked back to her husband who was still furiously pumping his seed into my wife, I left their house and headed toward my own. Tomorrow was our double date with them and I had no idea what they had planned to do in public.

Broken More?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)