More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Broken More?

Broken more by Greg and Lilly.

I was coming home from work late one night, the lights where on in the living room as I walked up to the door. At the door I could hear moaning from the other side, I gave a sigh as my cock started to harden a little bit. After one wild date over at our neighbors Sarah had started sleeping with Greg, it had started as Sarah just having a little fun. I figured I might get some time with Lilly like a swinging couple, that however never happened, Lilly ended up joining her husband fucking my wife. To make matters worse less and less Sarah slept with till now where she was constantly fucking our neighbor and his wife, but I had found my part. At first I had been so mad, I thought about divorce or leaving her, but I knew I had agreed to this, it was just as much my fault. Soon I found that watching my wife being a slut for a knotted cock was actually very appealing to me.

Seeing my wife on her hands and knees on the couch, with Lilly laying atop her just as naked while Greg slipped from one pussy to the other with a grunt only made me hard. I could barely make out my wives face from her hair hanging down, but I did see her blushed cheeks, sweat coated skin and her tongue hanging out. Clearly this was not the first time they had fucked while I had been at work, Greg noticed me as he pulled out of his wife and slipped into mine. "Welcome home bud, me and the gals are having some fun if you want to sit down and watch", he did not really need to ask me as I was already taking my pants off to pull free my hardening cock. I started idly jerking watching Greg's red canine cock conquer each pussy slowly, the thought of my wife and his wife's cum being lube for him to fuck my wife got me to jerk off with enthusiasm. The base of his cock had only barely started to grow his knot meaning I had a bit of a show before the race for the finish, I loved watching that breeding instinct take over as he fucked my wife.

I focused my view on every time on Sarah's pussy spread wide as Greg's cock sank into her, my cock would pulse as she let out a soft moan. "Wonder which one I am gonna knot" he said out loud, "Come on you can't go without knotting your wife" pleaded Lilly seductively, "No I need that big knot in me, cum in me" moaned my wife. I panted as I jerked harder, I took note of how his knot swelled as my wife spoke, and in turn Greg sped up his efforts. Lilly put her claws on her husbands face, "How can I say no to such a request, fuck that slut and fill her up with you cum" said Lilly as Greg bent down to start kissing his wife as he started mine vigorously. Their loud kissing and smacking was covered completely by the sound of Greg's furred waist smacking into Sarah's ass and the moans of my wife as he buried his cock as deep as he could, his knot growing larger and larger with every thrust. I could already feel my orgasm building up quicker and quicker as I could hardly contain myself for jerking off at full speed to the view in front of me.

Greg's knot had grown to the point it was having trouble removing itself from Sarah's pussy, each time it did pull free it was with a slight pop and coated in her cum. My wife spoke only in moans and incoherent babbling as I panted and raced to cum, I knew it would not be long before he knotted my wife and started to fill her up with cum. My mind toyed idly with the idea of having her stopping birth control, it made me nearly cum while my heart sank at the idea, it was hot and depressing at the same time. I did not get to hold back any longer as Greg's knot refused to remove itself and instead swell to its full size to lock my wife and him together, signal by her loud moan, and him removing his lips from his wife to let out a loud howl. My heart raced as I sped up and pushed myself over the edge, panting and moaning pathetically as my cum sprayed over my body as I watched my wife moan and thrash as she got filled. I was panting as was Greg, but he still continued to thrust into my wife to give her that full breeding she loved so very much, Lilly ran one claw across her husbands chest while the other slipped in-between her legs to play with her cunt.

"Feel that slut up you horn dog" she mewed as her hands went to work, his hands roamed over body, teasing her nipples and squeezing her breast as he filled my wife. "Tight....hot...fill with puppies" he panted out, Lilly grinned snaking a look a me, "maybe one day who knows babe" she said she pulled him into another kiss. I watched for a while idly playing with my limp cock as I felt like an inferior man knowing I loved to cum to the idea of my wife being bred before me, all she could was lay there moaning, cumming and playing with her clit. Small trails of his cum had managed to slip past his knot and where sliding down her thigh and mixing with her own fluids, I got up to leave as I knew they would be at it much longer. I made my way upstairs and into bed unnoticed by anyone, waking up once or twice in the night to either Lilly or Sarah's yells as they were fucked. Once I had woken up and left for work, I had left them together, my wife asleep on Greg's chest, cock and knot still in her, with Lilly asleep on the floor, a cum puddle around her pussy.

MoRe?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)