More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zyophyr Zyophyr

At the Academy

Alone as always


Writers note: Sorry I have been away for a long time and not been able to keep writing. A lot of real life things have been happening and I just never had the time. However, I am back now and I will continue to write again. Let me know what you guys think. There have been some subtle changes in chapter 1 so please reread it all and let me know what you think about the direction I have taken.

Thanks a bunch.


As the silence fills the air, all eyes turn towards you.

"Kaito?" Questions Iruka.

"Yes," you acknowledge.

"Go and sit down."

Gazing across the classroom the choices of seating were limited. Looking at the faces of the other students one thing was clear. You disgust them. You begin to wonder if this was a good idea after all.

You decide to go and sit next to the only student who didn't seem to hate you, and that was only because he was sleeping.

"Ok everyone, eyes forward. As this is your first day at the academy we are going to test your abilities with a quick trial of jutsu. Starting off at the beginner level and gradually increasing in difficulty. Just so you know I don't expect any of you to get very far in this, nobody does. As a matter of fact, there was only one ninja in this academy to ever make it up to advanced jutsu on his first day. Can anybody tell me who that was?"

The class begins to confer together, but no answer is given.

"You should know this, Sasuke..." claims Iruka.

Peering over to your left you notice who Sasuke is. Disinterested in Iruka's prompt he just sighs.

"Shisui."

"That is correct, although your brother Itachi was also very impressive."

A flash of fire in the eyes of the bored looking Uchiha.

"Itachi is no longer my brother!"

"Of course, Sasuke. I didn't mean to offend you."

Confused you sit there wondering what that was all about.

"Now then, let's begin." Iruka says while clapping his hands "I want everyone to feel the chakra in their body and weave it into your hands."

You weave the chakra into your hands effortlessly to the surprise of Iruka.

Slowly but surely, the entire class manages to do the same.

"Good!" exclaims Iruka "Very impressive from some" he gazes in your direction. "Next up is what you will all fail on," He says gleefully. "It is the jutsu you must demonstrate to me to graduate from the academy and become a Genin. As I said earlier, only a select few have ever pulled this off on day one," he glances at Sasuke expectantly. "The Shadow Clone Jutsu".

The class shuffles nervously.

"But first things first, introductions," Iruka explains.

Groans spread around the room.

"But Sensei," a girls voice interrupts "we all already know each other," she pauses "except him..." disgust in her voice. "And nobody cares enough to waste our time getting to know him".

"Be nice, Ino" Iruka warns.

"But why, Sensei? It's not like he belongs here," Ino justifies "Why are you even here, freak? Nobody wants you." Ino teases.

You try to ignore the taunts the girl throws at you.

"Not even your parents!" she adds.

That was the final straw. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" you snap. Wind swirls around you as you slowly stand from your seat. "One more word from you..." you stare directly into her eyes.

"And I WILL kill you."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)