More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zyophyr Zyophyr

What's next?

Ino keeps talking

"No, you won't, Freak!" Ino mocks.

A clang resonated around the classroom, the clang of Iruka's kunai intercepting your own just inches before slicing Ino's throat.

Ino falls back into her seat in stunned silence, terror evident on her face.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Kaito?!" shouts Iruka furiously.

"I did warn her..." you remark nonchalantly "It's her own fault for not listening." you sit back down as if you didn't just attempt to somebody with a classroom full of witnesses.

Iruka isn't able to muster a reply, after all, you did warn her.

"It's about time these children learn the harsh realities of life if they want to graduate and become a fully fledged ninja, they need to learn consequence." you look back at Ino, "There are far worse things I could do to you than just kill you, Ino." You say with a dead, icy gaze.

As much as Iruka hates the fact that he has lost control of the class, he also knows that you are right.

"That's enough now, Kaito. You have made your point," Iruka sighs "This isn't how lesson one should have gone... But now that we are here we may as well get it out into the open so you can prepare yourselves. Kaito is correct, although he did take it a little too far, the point is valid. You guys are ninja now, the sheltered life that most of you have lead up until now is over. The ninja world is cutthroat and brutal, one wrong move on a mission and you could end up dead, or captured. In that case, may be the nicer outcome for you." Iruka says, looking troubled.

The class starts shifting uncomfortably.

"Right then," Iruka tries changing the subject "let's get on with the trials, without any further interruptions," Iruka suggests. "Kaito, as you seem to be our resident expert in all things ninja, come up and demonstrate," Iruka calls you out.

As you arise from your seat, all eyes are on you still, Awaiting your swift humiliation, all eyes except one person. Ino has sunk into her seat and refuses to look at you.

"So, Kaito... It seems you have the attitude and the instincts of a seasoned ninja, let's see if you have any potential."

"KILL HIM!"

"What did you say, sensei?" you look shocked.

"I said let's see if you have any potential," he repeats.

"What the hell was that?" you think to yourself.

"Ok then, Kaito. The shadow clone technique, let's see how you do. Most will make an incomplete clone if any at all." he explains. "Lack of skill, lack of knowledge or lack of chakra. Any of these can result in a failed clone."

"I SAID KILL HIM!"

You snap your head around the class looking for whoever said it.

"Are you listening, Kaito?" Iruka probes.

"Ah, sorry sensei, I thought I heard something." you excuse.

Iruka sighs "As I was saying, the sign for the shadow clone technique are; The clone seal, the tiger seal and the horse seal. Allow me to demonstrate."

Iruka uses the clone seal and up pops a perfect copy of himself.

"See? Now it's your turn." he gestures for you to try.

"IF YOU WON'T KILL HIM, I WILL!"

You black out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)